Premier Fantasy Football 13/14 season

TommyMAT

• 2 weeks later...

What an enjoyable season! I didn't ever seem to do that amazingly well but just being consistent was enough to clinch the title!

Thanks guys, hope to be involved again if this happens next season.

I became the proud dad to a little girl last Tuesday so the winnings will come in very handy too!

What an enjoyable season! I didn't ever seem to do that amazingly well but just being consistent was enough to clinch the title!

Thanks guys, hope to be involved again if this happens next season.

I became the proud dad to a little girl last Tuesday so the winnings will come in very handy too!

Well done mate and congrats to you and the missus on the littl'n

Care to share any of your most pleasing transfers in

My good ones early on were -

Having Coleman and Ramsey in from day 1

Getting Rodriguez in just as he started scoring goals

Picking Skrtel over other Liverpool defenders

Later it was getting Dzeko and Nasri in as they started to come good

Bad

Constantly picking the wrong Captain - literally every time I picked a player who got nowt only to switch him and see him get loads of points the following week

I was late getting Suarez in as he'd already given teams around me a lead by the time I moved on him

I absolutely bombed in the first half of the season so to haul myself up to 8th(?) by the end, winning a couple of months along the way, was as good as I could have hoped for

After a dodgy start I was around mid table and slowly crept up to sneak 3rd at the end.

It was the same story in my company game too where I crept to the title in only the last couple of weeks. Won a cool £120 overall :)

Plus point was having Toure and Bony(beast) throughout and I only had Gerrard game week 38, it might have been a different story if I picked him during his good run.

Took out Yaya for Negredo and it all went tits up. Think I fucked up the monster week where everyone was apart from Chelsea was playing twice then just didnt get back into it after that.

Cheers for running it Tommy! Top top effort, sameagain next season yeah ;) or fantasy world cup :D

Season has finished and i finally won a week but but couldnt manage to win the month, Prizes are

Winners

1st £85 Richard norman

2nd £45 Toby Cornwall

3rd £30 Baring

4th £10 Tim Owen

Month Winner £5

Steely £5

Timmo £5

Baring £10

Sith £5

Richard £5

KeithsDad £7.50

My Pokemons £5

Wincho £7.50

Its been a good season imo and made me look at my team on a weekly basis, my downfall was always putting the "inform" player in to my team once he decided to stop playing well, also never really selecting the correct captain,

Im not sure if Mike will still have all your email address to send you the winnings so winners you might want to put your paypal emails below,

Is it worth doing a world cup fantasy football? again £10 entrance and we can work something out for prizes.

Also if we were to do it again next season, what would you think about using the Suns dream team? theres no captain selection and you get set transfer windows, it would be alot fairer and more open i think.

I'm not a fan of the sun.

There are only a few transfer windows and I feel it's more pot luck rather than following your team each week and amending it to suit. I do hate captains however.

My paypal is sir_xoreq2002 at msn dot com cheers

it is pot luck alot of the time, i know a few times this season with my sun one, i made some transfers and 2 weeks later they were injured for 5 weeks, and theres nothing you can do, But i do like how they score points from cup games

Season has finished and i finally won a week but but couldnt manage to win the month, Prizes are

Winners

1st £85 Richard norman

2nd £45 Toby Cornwall

3rd £30 Baring

4th £10 Tim Owen

Month Winner £5

Steely £5

Timmo £5

Baring £10

Sith £5

Richard £5

KeithsDad £7.50

My Pokemons £5

Wincho £7.50

Its been a good season imo and made me look at my team on a weekly basis, my downfall was always putting the "inform" player in to my team once he decided to stop playing well, also never really selecting the correct captain,

Im not sure if Mike will still have all your email address to send you the winnings so winners you might want to put your paypal emails below,

Is it worth doing a world cup fantasy football? again £10 entrance and we can work something out for prizes.

Also if we were to do it again next season, what would you think about using the Suns dream team? theres no captain selection and you get set transfer windows, it would be alot fairer and more open i think.

Everyone named above please PM your email address I need to send funds to.

I genuinely can't remember how my team evolved. Most of my memories are of transferring players out just as they hit form but that's because i'm a negative git! I reckon my starting team would probably have done better than it did without the meddling.

Just need Tobys (My Pokemons) paypal email and Whichos paypal

If you boys done come up with is soon me and mike will share it between us

Richard £90
Toby £50
Baring £40
Timmo £15
Wincho £7.50
Steely £5
With sith and keiths dad donation their winnings to the site this is what will need to be sent out, once all paypal address are received ill forward to mike