Premier Fantasy Football 13/14 season

TommyMAT

Forgot there were games last night and by the time I realised it was too late to change the captain from Aguero to Suarez, fuck sake...

At least you didn't pick Rooney.

I keep saying it but I hate captains in this. They push things too much into the luck category.

Crazy good night for me. Suarez as captain, Yaya, Hazard and even Danny Gabbidon scoring me tons of points. If only I didn't mess up my wildcard early on which cost me 34 transfer points I'd be right in the mixer at the top of the league.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiCD4clDCWgAdGtDOUdfa3ZIdXgxS1AxMmlNNU9xTGc#gid=0

after shelvey had a good week and hull got battered i thought it was a good idea to make him my captain thinking swansea would smash hull, but it didnt work aarhhhh

im seriously unlucky, in my sun dream team i put sturridge in and he got ruled out for 8 weeks the day after the window shut pretty much

Oh man I fucked my team up this week. Gambled on Lukaku who didn't score and captained him. Brought in an Everton defender which cost 4 points. Didn't captain Suarez!

Lost all the ground I made up over the last month on the top 2, it's only half way though. Plenty of weeks left.

Can't believe Mertasacker still got 6 points despite conceding 6! I know he scored but still...

After what was shaping up to be an outstanding month, I managed an embarrassing 23 points this week, which saw me slide back down the table, and move from 4th for the month to 8th. I took out Ramsey as soon as he got injured, and I've taken a points hit switching Giroud for Negredo, but I'm now left with Mignolet against Chelsea in goal thanks to Tim Howard getting himself sent off. Fucking dire.