Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

Got my Arcanist from level 21 to 30 - most of which was done through an epic Fate Party grind near Quarrysomethingoranother

How long did that take? I'm around 27 on my PUG and wouldn't mind quickly bumping myself up to 30 and then focusing on my Lancer to get it up to 15 and thus, MONK!

Also, with regards to the servers. I had no real issues with getting on but I did experience loads of lag. I'm playing on Moogle from Japan but this is the first time it has happened. Made getting through Toto-Rak a bit more challenging especially when the lag caused some weird bug resulting in all of my party turning invisible and disappearing off my radar. Still managed to complete it though :)

Does it matter which Grand Company I joined? I joined the Immortal Flames mainly because Ul'dah was my starting city but I've noticed that Albionji is affiliated with The Order of the Twin Adders. Is that an issue or should I just not worry about it?

How long did that take? I'm around 27 on my PUG and wouldn't mind quickly bumping myself up to 30 and then focusing on my Lancer to get it up to 15 and thus, MONK!

Does it matter which Grand Company I joined? I joined the Immortal Flames mainly because Ul'dah was my starting city but I've noticed that Albionji is affiliated with The Order of the Twin Adders. Is that an issue or should I just not worry about it?

It took me about an hour a level roughly but as I already have a character thats 30+ I get extra exp to catch up - as your first character you're best off doing the story line and then leave the fate grinding for if you decide to level other classes

It doesn't really matter which company you join as the items each offer are all similar - and there is the option to change to a different one so don't panic too much. Same with the FC allegiance too

Its Sony taking a pre-emptive stance, they have had a huge number of complaints to their call centres. Thus they have decided that they will refund people if they want a full refund.

Its the same as if Steam or Green man decided they were having so may complaints they would just refund. I believe Amazon did something with a previous game.

I'm at level 24 archer at the moment. Started levelling pugalist last night and got it to 13. I'll finish that off later (Assuming I can get in) and then carry on with archer to 30 for my first job. Also want to get up to 30 so I can start levelling my chocobro