Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

Rewatching the intro movie while I wait to time out. Fucking love it. The combination of the music and the visual when they're sacrificing the previous world to stop Bahamut gives me goosebumps and I love the bit where the warriors of light appear in the new world and find their Chocobros waiting. Bro 4 life!

Mine is called Colonel'sanders.

And the barding is bought with Grand Company seals. Get to a certain rank and have enough seals, and you can start buying it.

You can also get the Behemoth themed barding from owning a CE version of the game.

I actually was able to login and say hi in chat. Made a joke about the server crashing as I had got online. Ran to quest giver, clicked on him, game hung gave me and error code and dropped me back to the title screen.

Now can't login as I'm apparently already logged in. But that's the first time I've logged in for 4 days so its a step in the right direction :-)

Pretty epic day for me amidst the crashes and stuff

Got my Arcanist from level 21 to 30 - most of which was done through an epic Fate Party grind near Quarrysomethingoranother

Then I went and did my Summoner quest and Scholar quest

Happy as I've got 3 jobs unlocked now - I just need to decide whether to keep levelling the Arcanist or go back to Conjurer tho - I've actually grown attached to my lil minions now and it would give me the option of dps or heal when I'm looking to do a dungeon instead of just flat out healing.... Hmmmm.....

Ok, this is weird. Everything is butter smooth for me tonight despite the obvious issues lots of others are having. Just returned to the game now (after watching World War Z which was shit) and got in straight away just like earlier this evening. No queue, no hanging, no errors. Just poof and into the game.

I hope I haven't just jinxed my good fortune...

I had a wide variety of errors trying to get on earlier but when I did finally manage to get on the actual regular game stuff was fine. The LS chat seemed to be wildly laggy at points and the duty finder seemed to be a bit wonky, but you could wander around and hit stuff.