Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

I am in (if I can get on!) for nublet dungeoneering! I am like 17 or something, never been in a group yet... so expect my pet to rampage around uncontrolled grabbing aggro from the tank!

Thought it would take away the half gig that I had already downloaded but has restarted the whole thing again!

It is a little bit like they are total amateurs!

got on on my 1st attempt then crashed while teleporting and now i'm getting 1017 errors again

Edit: looks like something broke again, now i'm getting a error saying i'm still logged inn, which i am obviously not since i am trying to log inn

I've just about had enough of this shit now

Yep for the same thing time start button is just greyed out 50% of the time.

If it does light up it says unable to refresh servers. Guess ill go back to the steam pile of shame.

Ill give them another week to sort this out but it's looking more and more likely I am out. It's a real shame to miss out on an awesome game and it could just be my ISP and network but I've played less than 30 minutes in a week.

I've probably tried to login at least 15-20 times a day. So lets say a rough 100 attempts to play in a week. Have got on twice for 15 mins and then be kicked.

For those who can play, have a great time. It really is a lovely game when you can play it :-)

I wonder if we will hear anything from SE as to how they think the maintenance has gone and if any attempts at further improvements will be made.

Obviously I know we need to give it a little bit of time to settle down after the maintenance and they have said restrictions are still in place but I hope it's not the same as before where we seen improvement for a day or so and then people started to afk for hours / days because of the log in issues. With the increased capacity we can only hope that it doesn't encourage even more people to afk. :unsure:

I think my client is going to crash again, currently have 600MB downloaded but the green progress bar is about a quarter of the way. Wheee! Least I should be able to have a nap during attempt 3!

I think that was a big error bug in Phase 4, I know Spork had it where he got that error for over a day. :(

Hopefully it will sort itself out soon. Last night or the night before Spork posted on the forum that he had been kicked. I didn't see him go offline until about half an hour after that post.

Ooh the update actually worked this time! But can't refresh the NA/EU server list...

I genuinely wasn't expecting miracles and for all the issues to evaporate, but I was really hoping that it would be at least a bit better for a lot more people. It's such a shame that people are losing faith and desire to play this awesome game because of these server issues. :(

Ooh the update actually worked this time! But can't refresh the NA/EU server list...

I genuinely wasn't expecting miracles and for all the issues to evaporate, but I was really hoping that it would be at least a bit better for a lot more people. It's such a shame that people are losing faith and desire to play this awesome game because of these server issues. :(

Exactly how I feel :-)