Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

mercenarri

Today I found a great way to get XP.

I was in Costa Del Sol, and area where 5/6 fate's regularly pop up. I was invited into a party of eight people and spent the next couple of hours farming them. I went from 31 to 34 and made about 8k Company Tokens.

ffxiv%202013-09-03%2018-48-15-90.png

Thankfully after completing Halatali last night (managed to get into it once and then was booted from the server after about a minute) I managed to complete the first set of the Grand Company Hunting Log and also managed to log off inside a sanctuary before the downtime. Yippeee.
Currently sitting at level 27 for my PUG, a measly level 7 for my LNR and level 8 for my THM (which I start during the beta and have no real interest levelling).

Looking at the server list, there are three new ones (because Japan needed more and EU only needs one more to make a grand total of...SIX compared to the presumable 26 that Japan now has) so I bloody hope they've sorted out the lobby issues and opened the servers up to quite a bit more than the 5k they're at now, or the rage that will follow will be enough to blot out the Sun; and that will just be from Deef! ;)

Looking at the server list, there are three new ones (because Japan needed more and EU only needs one more to make a grand total of...SIX compared to the presumable 26 that Japan now has) so I bloody hope they've sorted out the lobby issues and opened the servers up to quite a bit more than the 5k they're at now, or the rage that will follow will be enough to blot out the Sun; and that will just be from Deef! ;)

This doesn't exactly fill me with confidence the issues have been sorted

Apparently, the DF has been the biggest culprit for the issues. I don't know how true it is, but I've just read that because it pulls players from every server, it literally grinds to a halt and stops anyone else getting on (the DF server is the same one that hosts the lobby). They have supposedly clustered where it gets players from now so that in turn is supposed to have negated a lot of the strain on the lobby.

You may have less people for the DF to pair up now, but the flipside of that is more people are allowed onto the cluster, groups are made from so it all evens out. Whether this is the case, I guess we'll find out soon!

Any low level players(Or high level) up for doing the first dungeon Sastasha this evening?

As long as I can get on later, I'd like to but I may need to level up a bit between now and then. Only level 10 at the moment.

Char is Coen Wildfire by the way.

Marauder

Any low level players(Or high level) up for doing the first dungeon Sastasha this evening?

I need to do that one anyway so provided I can get on I'd like to join you/have others join me if your party is full

Crikey longer wait times more than my 220min queue yesterday?!?!?

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Have to remember too that it could have been because people weren't able to get on so there were less people available wanting to do it perhaps.

I'm up for the lower level dungeon runs tonight if there's scope for a second party. I haven't done Copperbell yet so it would be great to do that at some point but I'd be more than happy to help out with Sastasha and Tam-Tara as well. I'm sure Clem would be up for it too.