Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Official Server: Moogle)

I've been mucking around on the JP servers and I'm really enjoying it. Shame it's having so many problems.

People using a gamepad. What's the quickest way to target the mob standing directly in front of you if you've already got a target lock on something else?

I've been mucking around on the JP servers and I'm really enjoying it. Shame it's having so many problems.

People using a gamepad. What's the quickest way to target the mob standing directly in front of you if you've already got a target lock on something else?

A few ways.

You can cancel the previous lock with O/B and face the target and press X/A.

I prefer to use this method though....

When you're holding down a trigger (to activate your CrossBar abilities thing), the LB and RB buttons will become enemy target cyclers. As such, its super easy to target specific mobs and also keep up a constant flow of attacking.

What did you expect? Gameplay wise it is very much a typical mmo although I'm led to believe some of the stuff you access further in helps differentiate it, not that I'd know since I can't actually log in to find out!

I didn't have high expectations or anything, but at that price I thought it would be worth a punt. I always feel utterly disconnected from what I'm doing in such games, though.

Played on the JP servers for a bit today. It's just WoW, really. Again.

Oh well, it was only 15 quid.

it was fun to see that tree chase you though :P

im going to try for odin moogle and ifrit then - robf hitittilitdies if i make it to any of them

I just got in to Moogle!

Wev - for us it was just a little mess around, it seems to be the refugee server of choice. The only way I'm personally going to transfer server is if we get a one off free server move due to the issues. I really don't want to start again, properly. :) Don't mind having a mess about char that I won't get invested in.

I just got in to Moogle!

Wev - for us it was just a little mess around, it seems to be the refugee server of choice. The only way I'm personally going to transfer server is if we get a one off free server move due to the issues. I really don't want to start again, properly. :) Don't mind having a mess about char that I won't get invested in.

I just want to be where all the cool kids are come Tuesday! I think this is SE saying "ah Blockbuster screwed wev out of his early access code, lets just randomly turn the servers on and off so he's not missed out on anything" :P

Played on the JP servers for a bit today. It's just WoW, really. Again.

Oh well, it was only 15 quid.

Yeah, I've played up to level 11 now and it's WoW in a new locale. It's very atmospheric, lovely looking and a technical marvel on an ancient old PS3. But, ultimately, it's an old fashioned mmo. I'm not complaining, I've had a great time today but people looking for a new experience aren't getting it with this game. Not from what I've saw so far anyway.