Dota 2 Reborn. Source 2 is here!

Moz

Oh my God did mouz throw in a big way last night in the tie breaker vs. LGD. They were 11-1 ahead, had complete control, a significant gold lead and anti-mage and natures prophet and still lost after 81 minutes. So many stupid plays and item choices. They got a right kicking after from the analysts and rightly so.

Mouz have some of the best individuals in dota and their early game reflects this. However, they massively lack team cohesion and leadership and hence they throw mid and late game all the time.

I will probably adopt DK as my team for the tournament now mouz are out. Their drafting strats are variable and multiple players can fit into multiple roles. They are also the only team to have seen the power of the Jugg and keep picking him up.

Their draft against C9 last night in the 2nd game was great too.

It helped that C9's draft was , shall we say strange, as well. At least if it's the game I'm thinking about, the 13 minute game?

yeah 11 minutes. Picking axe first is always questionable but DK's draft caused C9 to panic half way through theirs.

I'm not even sure what C9's plans were from the off. Just a terrible draft after picking Axe first.

Axe was clearly a counter to Lycan which is fine but not first pick. DK were never going pick Axe themselves or waste a ban on it. Then when they got into game and realised that Lycan wasn't laning where they expected they didn't switch it up.

Well EG and VG have looked the strongest so far I guess so they'll be the highly tipped to win. I still think Na'Vi have a chance, even though they have been hit and miss. Newbee looked really strong the other day too, maybe a dark horse.

I think VG or DK personally.

Has it? Boo. Got Batrider last night. Maybe played him once before. He's not as easy as the pros make him look. We failed miserably with someone trying Meepo for the first time, too.

Is the 10 hero challenge still going?

I assume the 10 hero challenge I'd still going.

Has it? Boo. Got Batrider last night. Maybe played him once before. He's not as easy as the pros make him look. We failed miserably with someone trying Meepo for the first time, too.

Is the 10 hero challenge still going?

Prob with heroes like batrider in pub games is you really need some good coordination to make him work, similar to me playing shadow shaman, shackling an enemy only to have everyone ignore me, shackle wears off and I get beaten to death. Not how the pros do it!

But whatever TI4 in 30 mins!!!