rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
ras el hanout

How To Succeed with an eBook

Hi guys, you probably know me from such top ten hits on the Kindle book store as Book One, Book Two and most recently Book Three.

I know a few of you are trying to emulate my success and because I'm so fucking community minded I have decided to help you out.

Read this. It's a new resource I've created to help out struggling writers.

http://jamiepbarker.blogspot.com/

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Songs-Whales-Nuclear-Winter-ebook/dp/B00DVNVG2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373741430&sr=8-1&keywords=songs+for+white+whales+and+nuclear+winter

You buy mine. I'll buy (one of) yours. According to my calculations if we do this millions upon millions of times, we will both have exactly the same amount of money as when we started BUT we will be, like, the top two selling books on Kindle. Which is probably pretty good publicity.

Hang on a minute, would this actually fucking work?

Edited by projectarnold

I haven't read your blog for a while, but I am tempted to get book 1, is it just a compilation of the blog?

it'd be quite nice if we could (all us rllmuk writers) get into each other's "what other people whow viewed this bought...." lists. I know Pulse comes up in my list. So cross contamination of our readers would likely help.

Just? DID YOU JUST SAY JUST?

Dead arm.

I feel there are two ways to succeed on Kindle. Either get a celebrity to mention it or, as Project says, just buy your own book a couple of thousand times. I do believe that after you sell a certain amount - get in the top ten - it's continue to sell good or not.

Don't buy BOOK ONE today, Danny, but it tomorrow. I just rewrote it and changed to name and the cover and everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Danny, who are you my brother?

Let me know when to buy it and I will. Of course, being a fellow rllmuk author, it would only be polite if you purchase mine too... :)