Sign in to follow this  
acidbearboy

Bleed, run and gun indie game

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Bleed/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550c58

Bought this yesterday after playing the trial (which is level 1, as seen in the video above). I finished the game on Easy mode and thoroughly enjoyed it. Controls are excellent. Movement is on the left stick and firing on the right. The left trigger starts bullet-time and the right trigger is used for jumping, which seems strange at first, but you get used to it after a while. Your character can whizz around in the air with successive presses of the jump button in conjunction with the left stick. Once you get into it, you'll find yourself entering bullet-time, flying across the screen dodging incoming bullets, all while shooting your enemies in the face - it's really satisfying. I died quite a few times but you get infinite continues and the restart points are very fair. I can't think of anything I've played similar to it that is so well polished. Graphics are not amazing but decent enough for an indie title. The music is retro chiptune stuff. It's 240 points, rather than the magic 80, but I definitely got my moneys worth from it after just one playthrough.

Recommended!