IGNORED

RPL Town - Season 22

tyler

Here's how we're looking to line-up tonight:

Joe----Dunn----Mitch----Bill

--------------Dave-------------

--------Nath----Timmo-------

--Cat--------Tyler-------Joe--

If anyone wasn't aware, EA have locked the squads to what they were before any end-season transfers.

With Giovinco missing my first thoughts are to move Vucinic to left wing and Anelka in the middle. I'm open to suggestions or preferred players, however.

What do you mean lock the squads...is that forever?

Anyway I am around and would prefer Vidal over Pogba but am not fussed and that is not based on any tactical awareness so probably best ignored.

Graham have you put your sandwich order in yet, I have beers. All is right with the world

I haven't checked in with HQ in regards to the Pre-BAP feast yet, Dave. The late evening menu has been a bit unpredictable this week, it was roast beef and tomato earlier in week, but changed to corned beef and beetroot last night. Corned beef and beetroot serves a purpose, but it's not quite a 2 nights in a row type of snack - so I'm expecting change tonight. HAM is a real possibility providing HQ have stocked up.

What brand of beers did you opt for?

The post-season transfers that went through were all reversed to the squads at the end of the season. So no Tevez or Llorente, basically.

We do get to keep Bentdner, though.

In conclusion HAM TEA

I haven't checked in with HQ in regards to the Pre-BAP feast yet, Dave. The late evening menu has been a bit unpredictable this week, it was roast beef and tomato earlier in week, but changed to corned beef and beetroot last night. Corned beef and beetroot serves a purpose, but it's not quite a 2 nights in a row type of snack - so I'm expecting change tonight. HAM is a real possibility providing HQ have stocked up.

What brand of beers did you opt for?

Stella gold top

Really liked the look of us in the first game, plenty forward but also the defence under lock and key with Dave protecting in front, was a nice balance. Not quite sure what changed in the second, maybe Athletic stepped up, maybe we fell off, but we let the initiative get away from us. Anyway, first win and steady progress, so I'm not unhappy.

Pompey back next week and we can start gaining some momentum.

Graham will be a grumpy grumperton later. Yes, he might have had one or two shandies and be feeling a little fragile, but mostly because THIS HAPPENED:

Gutted that video doesn't end with a flying ham sandwich landing on the pitch from the Rangers end in disgust.

Good games guys, the defence looked like a fortress. We're still developing (think the shape in midfield could do with tinkering) but at least we're keeping United and Rovers catchable for now, plenty of games left.

Anyone missing? Gonna try the shape we used when we won the league, advancing one of the CDMs a little (gonna need to ask you to stay back, Dave, and take Pogba).

Joe, decide between Vucinic and Pirlo for your feeding role. I want you demanding the ball to feet all the time.

-Nath--Dunn--Mitch--Billy

----------Dave-----------

------Timmo--------------

------------LJoe---------

--Cat----Tyler----Pompey-

Anyone missing? Gonna try the shape we used when we won the league, advancing one of the CDMs a little (gonna need to ask you to stay back, Dave, and take Pogba).

Joe, decide between Vucinic and Pirlo for your feeding role. I want you demanding the ball to feet all the time.

-Nath--Dunn--Mitch--Billy

----------Dave-----------

------Timmo--------------

------------LJoe---------

--Cat----Tyler----Pompey-

Fuckin' Pogba - who the hell is he?