JOBS - The Steve Jobs Biopic with Ashton Kutchner

I can't find the original thread, I am sure there was one. I've searched and all I can find is a short thread for the rival project being written by Aaron Sorkin. If anyone can link to the original one for this, I'll merge them.

Open Road Films has released the trailer for JOBS, the Steve Jobs biopic starring Ashton Kutcher, Dermot Mulroney, Josh Gad, Lukas Haas, J.K. Simmons and Matthew Modine.

Opening in theaters on August 16, JOBS details the major moments and defining characters that influenced Steve Jobs on a daily basis from 1971 through 2001. The film plunges into the depths of his character, creating an intense dialogue-driven story that is as much a sweeping epic as it is an immensely personal portrait of Steve Jobs' life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSsf9szC2o

• 8 months later...

Good timing, they literally just announced that Fincher is doing a movie based on the official bio

Apparently it's going to be "three real time 30-minute scenes to capture the Mac, NeXT, and iPod product launches, in 1984, 1997, and 2001 respectively"

I love Fincher, maybe an obvious choice but the Social Network made the Facebook story thrilling and Jobs is a way more interesting character than Zucks. It'll be amazing.

• 4 months later...