rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

15 minutes ago, Adrock said:

Lallana is definitely the deepest lying midfielder, I suppose Klopp has decided there won't be much defending to worry about on their part.

Certainly didn’t bother on that free kick.

Are you fucking kidding me. VAR replays literally showed Bobby was onside and they ruled it as offside. Someone wants to tell VAR that arms dont count in offsides. Thick cunts.

That looked very tight to me, the Villa goal was obviously on side and they took ages looking at it. Firmino's looked like a tighter call and they took less time to check it.

If it takes more than a few seconds to check for offside then the benefit of the doubt should be given to the attacker. Spending ages trying to work out if a shoulder is two centimetres ahead of a foot is a ridiculous state of affairs.

8 minutes ago, Adrock said:

That looked very tight to me, the Villa goal was obviously on side and they took ages looking at it. Firmino's looked like a tighter call and they took less time to check it.

If it's so tight then surely its ruled as onside. 

I've gone from someone that wanted VAR to wanting it scrapped. They have fucked this.up so much and we're only 11 games in.

• Empathy 1

The VAR rule is to only overrule in the event of a clear and obvious error. If the offside is that tight then the argument would be it wasn't a clear and obvious error, I suppose.

Just now, Adrock said:

The VAR rule is to only overrule in the event of a clear and obvious error. If the offside is that tight then the argument would be it wasn't a clear and obvious error, I suppose.

Not having that as an excuse.

IMG_20191102_154604.jpg

City losing too, but don’t doubt they’ll end up winning by a couple.

Need a little more composure to get back in to the game; chances have been there, just been a little rushed in front of goal.

He was given the one last week when kicked by Aurier and got nothing for getting his foot stood on. Last week, I can't recall the game, but a penalty was given for something very similar.

Despite all of that Liverpool could and should have scored a couple of goals. Mane and Salah need to convert their chances 

We have to step up, as things stand it's a huge opportunity. Southampton will be busting their lungs to not concede. We do NOT want the narrative to be about losing our lead!

Not sure if they can bring it back for a penalty a minute later. The ref should be blowing for it and reviewing. 

Doesnt change the fact we've been utter shite regardless of the awful VAR.

7 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

MENTALITY MONSTERS!

2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

:omg: MENTALITY FUCKING MONSTERS

1 minute ago, glb said:

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANY MORE?!!!!!!!???

Never stop believing!

• Upvote 1