rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

I'm hoping the victory is so comprehensive that Solksjaer goes the way of Mourinho after Anfield last season.

My concern is the pace of the United attacking line whilst the rest of their team, going on current form, shouldn't concern Liverpool.

I've read a fair few pundits reckon United will attack, I don't see it at all. Solksjaer has predominantely been a counter attacking coach in his time at United and I don't see it changing today.

Does Klopp have the balls to push and risk getting caught on the counter? He didn't at points last season.

That 3-0 at Old Trafford - our last win there! - was such an enjoyable afternoon. After the usual prolonged, anxious build-up, to then have such a dominant win was a mix of thrill, relief, excitement, hilarity and joy.

Allison back, apparently. And Matip’s signed a new 5-year contract.

Is it just me who feels a bit Hyypia-Henchoz about Virgil and Matip?

I know Hyypia wasn’t quite as good as VVD (well, he is in my eyes, bloody love Sami)...

Virgil must never leave us :wub: 

They lied about De Gea being out, we lied about Salah being in. Usual pre game bullshit for this game. 

I’d like a dominant, comfortable, win of course, but not so much that it gets Ole the sack - I quite like what he’s doing at Man Utd to be honest. 

They're parking three buses, make no mistake about that. All we need to do is play the team instead of the occasion, and we'll find a way through them. Tell Firmino to harass Rojo until he snaps, too.

I can see this being far more comfortable than recent years. When we realised they were shit and sent Shaqiri on, the game changed. Just hoping we start like that today.

YNWA!

Absolute dogshit decision, Atkinson wearing his home colours today. Giving us nothing, and giving them everything. We need to wake up, and play against the 12. We're not winning this without battering them, now.

• Upvote 1

It’s Martin Atkinson. How he’s still allowed to referee is beyond me. If he did his shit in Italy everyone would say he’d been bought. 

We’ve been shit though. Would like to see Ox come on, reckon he’d be more likely to play with the attitude this game requires. 

6 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

United a fucking shite, why do we let them do this to us. 

Also fuck off VAR. I wanted it, but this is a joke.

Pretty much every single year we go there and play like a bunch of fannies.

Guess we’re back to struggling against mid-table opposition again.

1 minute ago, glb said:

Guess we’re back to struggling against mid-table opposition again.

You're doing that today :lol: