rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

I'm checking out until late afternoon by taking my son to see Detective Pikachu. It'll all be over by time the film finishes and whether we win or lose, I'll win because I've watched Detective Pikachu.

• Empathy 1

Just now, APM said:

I'm checking out until late afternoon by taking my son to see Detective Pikachu. It'll all be over by time the film finishes and whether we win or lose, I'll win because I've watched Detective Pikachu.

We're taking the kids to see it straight after the game finishes!

14 minutes ago, bradigor said:

We're taking the kids to see it straight after the game finishes!

Brighton might change those plans surely?

It’s been a great season, come on lads go out & play! You’ve done us proud.

Although I'm sure it's not gonna happen, I'm nervous as heck :-)

We have nothing to lose, so will naturally find a way to manage it.

Kidding. The only thing worse than a City win is a City loss couple with a Liverpool draw. That will kill us, and give those twats all over the internet far too much fuel for the summer. So, let's do our bit, because City may have used their Get Out Of Jail Free card too soon!

I won’t be too bothered whatever happens. We’ve got a European Cup final to look forward to. I must be one of the only Liverpool fans who rates that just as high if not more than the league. It’s just because we haven’t won the league for so long. What would a City fan prefer?

Of course, I am genuinely fearful for my health should Brighton go ahead at any point. At the moment I’m chilled, assuming it won’t happen, but fuck me if it started to look like it might I don’t know how I’ll get through a last 10 minutes. Tuesday was hard enough. I suspect when the final whistle goes in both games, should it happen, I’ll either have a heart attack, aneurysm or ejaculate.  

3 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

NOT HELPING, GARY! Every time that update box appears, I'm shitting myself 

That is a fucking stat 

If you were Brighton, would you announce that goal really fucking loud to pile the pressure on City and hope they crack, or keep it quiet and keep them complacent?

Assuming they care either way of course. 

I'd almost be happier if City did the job early, so we didn't have to go through the pain. 

On a day like today, when do they present the winners with the Premier League trophy?

Is it parked in a lay-by outside Northampton?

Just now, curium said:

On a day like today, when do they present the winners with the Premier League trophy?

Is it parked in a lay-by outside Northampton?

There is one at each ground. 

There's a replica at Anfield. The actual one is at Brighton. Apparently there are 40 medals at each ground, too.