rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

50 goals in 72 for Salah. Commentator says those are Torres numbers. HEes so fucking good (even though he couldn't have scored an easier goal for that one haha)

Torres didn’t take penalties did he? Still an impressive return for the same outlay as Andy Carroll.

Oh dear. Milner sent off, just after Fabinho goes off injured. 

Just need to see this through now. 

The NBCSN commentary mentioned that Henderson would have played in defence the FA Cup if another player had not picked up an injury. I hope we don’t have to do that in the league.

Such an odd game. But we got the three points against a bitch of a team, one who pretty much ended our last title challenge. Also, bettered City's result against these too. 

Couldn't watch the game as am out, been checking the score updates and getting so stressed out. Scared to open LiveScore thinking it would be over. Finally did and it is 4-2. Phew I think as i refresh it to see that's  not full time and they've just scored again. Then a nervy few minutes sat here in my car refreshing the app. What the Christ, Liverpool, my heart can't take this 

It's wonderful, simply wonderful. Exciting, nerve-wrecking, I have a mouth and therefore I scream, brilliant, bloody wonderful! 

• Upvote 1