rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

3 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

@bradigor I knew I wouldn't jinx it earlier. I don't think we're capable of jinxing these lads anymore. 

SHUT UP* Don't jinx it.

Arsenal have to come at us now, so hoping we can get an early one on the break to put this to bed, as if they make it 4-2 it will get a bit nervous. 

*covering my bases there ;) 

6 minutes ago, Dinobot said:

4-1 is the most dangerous scoreline.

This could be a dangerous half coming up.

That’s what I keep thinking but it’s not 2016 anymore. I just haven’t fully got over it yet though, I keep thinking he’s going to come back. 

2 minutes ago, bradigor said:

SHUT UP* Don't jinx it.

Arsenal have to come at us now, so hoping we can get an early one on the break to put this to bed, as if they make it 4-2 it will get a bit nervous. 

*covering my bases there ;) 

Arsenal can score 30% of all the goals we’d have conceded all season in this one match and they’d still lose 4-3. 

On 27/12/2018 at 05:59, Shimmyhill said:

Well it’s your man @Dinobot really, he loves that Spurs, who were never top, lost the league to Leicester when they drew that game awat at Chelsea - that’s Spursing it up apparently so I feel it’s my duty to point this out time after time!

As has been pointed out many a time the team that is top at Christmas wins the league unless it’s Liverpool, if it was Spurs doing that it would be very Spursy of them...

Fair point man, we are continuing to Liverpools it up.

I guess you're right and it's going to all go wrong! 

Thanks for being in the thread it is always appreciated.