rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

Dangerous. 1-0 is dangerous.

With Spurs charging on, we must be cautious.

Someone’s had a word with Salah about not buying those pens people have been offering. He got his credit card out and lunged across the counter for that one. Reckon he only got it because he doesn’t usually go down - his rep helped him there. 

At full speed it looked like an absolutely certain penalty. In slow motion... yeah, not so much.

2 hours ago, Pockets said:

I’ve just got back from my sister’s so...

Dunno how that affects Newcastle games but hopefully it’s good. 

I’ll see if I can go again next week. 

• Upvote 1

That was as comfortable a win as we've had all season, and it really does look like we've rediscovered the goalscoring touch. Let's hope that the media leads with "City throwing it away" as the narrative hook, because we want to remain away from the pressure as long as we possibly can.

I obviously don't want to start sshouting, but it's going to become harder each match that we stay unbeaten. So ... fuck it. IT'S ON, BOYS!

Hmmm, last Staurday my Mum was with us at Romford Ice Rink during the City game. Today she came round for Boxing Day. Should I go round next Sunday?

FUCKING COME ON.

I love these reds :wub:

Also, honourable mentions to Palace and Leicester this Christmas, the beautiful bastards.

1 hour ago, Dinobot said:

Dangerous. 1-0 is dangerous.

With Spurs charging on, we must be cautious.

As also mentioned a few days back.

Spurs are the concern.

Which means that we need their stadium move asap to fuck them up good.

8 minutes ago, bradigor said:

Hmmm, last Staurday my Mum was with us at Romford Ice Rink during the City game. Today she came round for Boxing Day. Should I go round next Sunday?

I think you should consider moving back in until the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Azrael said:

Lol City. Need Spurs to start Spursing it soon... 

Spurs tends to have a good Christmas and finish to the season, best start to the prem  league ever so tradition would suggest your lot don’t Liverpool it up rather than hope Spurs do what they do ;)

Makes the league interesting and after today it would be an incredible bottle job to mess it up as painful as that is to say as City are still your main rivals :o 

I'm still expecting City to win it, but fuck me, to go from 2 points behind to 7 ahead of them as quick as we have is fucking beautiful. Spurs looking good to make it a 3-way race at the top too, should be a cracking second half of the season.

1 hour ago, Shimmyhill said:

Spurs tends to have a good Christmas and finish to the season, best start to the prem  league ever so tradition would suggest your lot don’t Liverpool it up rather than hope Spurs do what they do ;)

Makes the league interesting and after today it would be an incredible bottle job to mess it up as painful as that is to say as City are still your main rivals :o 

I recall that finish they had to the season when they lost to Leicester. It was superb.

5 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say here....... Are you saying it will be incredible if Liverpool don't win the league from here?! :wacko:

Shimmyhill is obsessed with trying to engineer scenarios in which Liverpool will be deemed “bottlers”. Even if it involves spouting a load of shit and looking like an idiot.

Anyone would think he was trying to deflect attention from Spurs? Bit like Mourinhos post-game press conference mind games, equally as ineffective but instead of being in real life they’re posting on an internet gaming forum.

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I thought that was what he was trying to do but giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Quite simply, 3 teams in it, the champions must be favourites but very happy we are top. Still half a season to go!

I think people get heavily invested in the Sky hyperbole surrounding the Premier League.

Today was the half way point, wasn't it? Plenty more football to be played and more than enough opportunity to drop points.

10 more games and then it's realistic to start talking about who should win the league.

All three pace setters are still in the Champion's League too, they all have lots of football to play.

Nah. Think Liverpool are now clear favourites, not just because of points advantage but because of the way they’re playing. 

Win in the next two and the bookies will have them strong odds on.