IGNORED

Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

I was more than happy for us to get shot of Suarez in the summer but, to be fair to the guy, not only has he avoided generating further fuel for controversy (apart from still going down rather easily) he's raised his game to another level. Constantly dangerous for all the right, non-dental reasons. If he sustains this for a season then the Ballon d'Or might be a bit more interesting next year.

I still can't believe that fucking Hull game, we needed to win that with our christmas fixtures being horrible

You could say we are due something at white hart lane though, must be about 5 or 6 defeats on the bounce, I remember even when Hodgson was manager we lost there but were unlucky, think Maxi missed a sitter and Torres

I still can't believe that fucking Hull game, we needed to win that with our christmas fixtures being horrible

Tottenham v Liverpool Sun 15 Dec 16:00

Liverpool v Cardiff Sat 21 Dec 12:45
Man City v Liverpool Thu 26 Dec 17:30
Chelsea v Liverpool Sun 29 Dec 16:00

3 points at home against Cardiff & if we can win one of the three away games with maybe a draw also that would be a good month.

With Suarez current form I would not put it pass us to do even better than my prediction, would love it if we could beat Spurs & Chelski. I think Man City is tough they are very strong at home.

Suarez has been given the deflected show at against West Ham by the dubious goals committee. That makes him 3 goals clear at the top of the golden boot table, and make 15 goals in 10 games. He's only been booked once this season as well as opposed to last season where he was getting booked in half of the games.

I have to say as much as I've been against him, the way he's played this season has been absolutely incredible. I still think he's a horrible little shit but he's been a sublime horrible little shit so far and to his credit he seems to have got his head down and is really concentrating on his football, whether to pay us back for standing by him or more likely to put himself in the shop window but his performances have been on a higher level. Long may it continue.

City just score when they want, I don't think I've ever been more scared of a game than us at City on Boxing Day, I'd maybe take a 0-2 now, I think well get spanked 5, 6 or 7 nil

This in between Spurs & Chelsea away without half our midfield & Sturridge, happy christmas

Bit soon to be getting too upset by the Christmas run of games. It's a a rough set of fixtures but Liverpool still have a chance of being top of the league Christmas Day and 5 or 6 points out of the next 4 matches would leave them well set to finish top 4. Anything at City would be a bonus.

Man City v Liverpool will finish 1-1

Liverpool will strike early and against the run of play, then defend heroically for 70 minutes before letting in a late goal and just about surviving a siege from City. Liverpool will miss a penalty at 1-0 not long before City equalise.

There will also be a sending off for one of the teams at 1-0.

I don't know. Gerrard gave the ball away or over hit passes so often. For a while when he came off and Lucas came on, we looked brilliant, then they got a lucky goal and they built up confidence, we weathered that mini storm and took control again.

If he has a couple of weeks off, I don't think it is the end of the world.

http://reactiongifs.com/?p=15001

Man City v Liverpool will finish 1-1

Liverpool will strike early and against the run of play, then defend heroically for 70 minutes before letting in a late goal and just about surviving a siege from City. Liverpool will miss a penalty at 1-0 not long before City equalise.

There will also be a sending off for one of the teams at 1-0.

the-savage-eye-emer-entrance-o.gif GIFSoup

Alright Mystic Meg.