Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

WOW.
What a result and performance.
Great to see Sturridge back in the goals and who would have thought an Origi hat trick!
Ibe showing his class again, what a strike, surely those who questioned his ability are changing their mind now.
Chant of the night has to be;

"Adam Lallana, he's winning 3-1..."

...no wait, it was...

"Adam Lallana, he's winning 4-1..."

...hang on...it was...

"Adam Lallana, he's winning 5-1..."

NOPE, OKAY, I GOT IT...

"Adam Lallana, he's winning 6-1..."

Hahaha.
CVQLl_HWsAAvlUh.jpg

After that survey came out about Southampton fans hating Liverpool more than any other team in the Premier League, along with the constant booing, combined with them all frothing at the mouth before the game about beating us...it was so sweet to see them put in their place tonight. They're not a team that has ever bothered me personally, but a special kind of pleasure was achieved in their humiliation given what has gone on.

i went to the gym for a swim..checked..0-1. did my thing, put some petrol in, got some milk, came home, a quick check of that score..im sure they got something out of that game. 6-1. brendan must be hanging from the rafters somewhere

i went to the gym for a swim..checked..0-1. did my thing, put some petrol in, got some milk, came home, a quick check of that score..im sure they got something out of that game. 6-1. brendan must be hanging from the rafters somewhere

I think villa must be looking for a win this weekend if we defend like that again.

I'm hopeful we can find our keeper's hands in time for that game though. He seemed to have misplaced them before kickoff.

i apologise for this to you saintm this is nothing personal to you, but i do enjoy seeing southampton getting tonked, theyve always been a bogey team for us, and those shots of "legend" lawrie mcmenemy the absolutely useless scumbag in the crowd at the start made this all the sweeter, alongside kelly dalglish asking james beattie if hes optimistic about getting a result tonight. the fans showed zero class aswell with the booing, im enjoying the highlights immensely.

it does irk me when the announcer says the league cup has a real northern feel this year...man city, everton, liverpool, stoke are all nearest the middle of the country. sunderland/ncastle/boro and hartlepool are north.

The booing is for lovren and lallana rather than Liverpool. It's the same for every club that has players leave under a cloud. I'm sure Stirling won't be getting roundly cheered when man city visit.

Fair enough about seeing us tonked though. Im not so keen on it being Southampton, but do enjoy seeing a team taken to the cleaners.

yeah, i love a rout, i dont even mind it when its my own team if its deserved. klopp is brilliant on the touchline with the players, when he was bringing henderson on and they scored, klopp was laughing and hugging him. you just dont get that with most managers, i think hes absolutely fantastic