rllmuk
glb

Liverpool Football Club Thread

Well, it was an excellent performance but I think there was very much the opportunity there for a more handsome win and our terrible GD could have done with a bigger shot in the arm. As you say, it's looking increasingly likely to matter by the end.

The commentators in the match mentioned that we've scored 30 less goals than at the same point last season. 30!

Well, it was an excellent performance but I think there was very much the opportunity there for a more handsome win and our terrible GD could have done with a bigger shot in the arm. As you say, it's looking increasingly likely to matter by the end.

The commentators in the match mentioned that we've scored 30 less goals than at the same point last season. 30!

I'd contend that only being 30 goals behind where we were last season isn't such a surprise when you think about how poor/average we were for the first 3 months of the season.

I'd rather take the points than try and go for it and slip up, like Palace last season.

I was more bemoaning our finishing than us not having played in a sufficiently attacking manner. Sturridge should have scored at least one more, for example.

Shame the teams above also won would have liked to jump into the top 4 slots.

FA Cup weekend bring on Blackburn.

I'd love to go and would be willing to drive the 250 miles to get there (or at least split the driving with my brother) , not a sesson ticket holder or LFC member though so no tickets for me.

It is on BTS, yes, but do yourself a favour and find an Owen-free stream from one of the Canadian channels or something.

RAWK forums usually have a good list of streams, if you dare venture in there.

Not a particularly exciting game, Blackburn (like Bolton on their visit) played very well and we just didn't have the guile to break down the defence. Could have been about 7 penalties dished out between the sides, too.

Not much happening there. Credit to Blackburn, got the replay they came for. Coverage here said due to fixture congestion, the replay might not be for a month!

Disappointing, but still in the hat! Erm....