Liverpool Football Club Thread

glb

I can't play goalkeeper for shit. I'm just too lazy, don't dive, and simply can't do it.

However, one day, I was in goal and decided that my mate Justin was simply not going to score. And, I was almost inspired. Everything he tried came right at me, and I almost psychically knew where he was going to put it.

That's what McGregor has done with Nunez tonight. No other explanation.

Nunez's start at Liverpool reminds me a lot of the early months of Peter Crouch's. He is trying to hard and just needs a couple to go his way to then kick on.

1 minute ago, bradigor said:

This formation change has given us more solidity but given us also more options going forward, we look much less static.

We are playing Rangers though, let’s not start sucking each others dicks quite yet.

6 minutes ago, dizogg said:

We are playing Rangers though, let’s not start sucking each others dicks quite yet.

Can't even make observations these days. Did I say we are suddenly the best again? 

Having Milner AND Fabinho there give us less threat moving forward and has invited Rangers onto us a bit. We need one at least of Thiago or Henderson there to be effective.

1 hour ago, dizogg said:

Really hope this is a joke, if not please leave this thread and never come back.

34 minutes ago, dizogg said:

You ok, hun? While we were far from as good as we should have been, that's the first time in a while we've looked like winning. Try to enjoy things a bit, yeah?

9 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Incredible goal line clearance from Tsimikas.

That was my favourite moment of the game. The Greek Scouser has been a great understudy for Robertson, and seeing that determination at says a lot more than a hundred social media posts.

Routine win, but exactly what we needed. Will be an inconsistent season but at least there was a bit more verve to the team tonight.

Alexander Arnold confirmed 442, which is what I thought was happening out of possession. Salah, Diaz, Jota and Nunez were all interchanging in the first half and whoever found themselves out wide was dropping when out of possession. Diaz and Salah were starting out wide though.

Decent enough performance and maybe a blueprint for the rest of the season if the team can carry over the effort and endeavour from tonight.

16 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

You ok, hun? While we were far from as good as we should have been, that's the first time in a while we've looked like winning. Try to enjoy things a bit, yeah?

Lol, was it a joke or not? 

Also I enjoyed the game plenty. I think you’re over compensating because you’re embarrassed you don’t know the different between our striker and our left back!

1 minute ago, dizogg said:

You’re embarrassed you don’t know the different between our striker and our left back!

I read Bradigors post, then looked up and saw Tsimikas get ready to take a corner and chuckled to myself! Easy mistake to make with those haircuts, even the commentator did it towards the end for a goal kick.

Yeah i asked if it was a joke as I assumed it might be! 

Also the sucking dicks quote is just a reference to Pulp Fiction. Basically I’m not judging the success of our new formation based on a home game against Rangers… let’s see us against Arsenal for starters.