Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

That's great from Hendo. 

4 hours ago, sprite said:

The new Jamie Webster song. Great video.

Awesome, saw (the end of) that last night on Sky but didn't catch who it was by. 

If Frank can't cope with the award of a soft freekick... he might struggle in a title battle. We're starting to really rile everyone up. Long may it continue. 

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

If Frank can't cope with the award of a soft freekick... he might struggle in a title battle. We're starting to really rile everyone up. Long may it continue. 

Gutted the video ended before the kick was taken. 

In case anyone’s not seen it, Gini filmed the entire trophy presentation. Mane looks after Minamino at the start too :)

Lovren being linked with a move to Zenit for just under £11m. Shift him, Karius and a couple of other fringe players and guess a move for Thiago will be more viable.

Thiago can sit on the bench watching Naby lad.

16 hours ago, Azrael said:

Oi! I loved wee Joe. :angry:

:huh:

Perhaps he was better at Swansea (bigger fish in a small pond? Freer role?), but I remember for us all he ever really did was pass sideways and slow play down. And it's not as if he had much of a range of passing in the first place. Didn't he call him the Welsh Xavi? :lol: Plus, you know, he had "character" (usually spoken about the team after another defeat) :lol:

Man, Rodgers came out with some gold.

Release the hounds. :D

Currently breaking my rule of not reading YouTube comments. The tears of United fans on any Liverpool video are so delicious. Sweet sweet nectar.

26 minutes ago, JLM said:

Release the hounds. :D

Currently breaking my rule of not reading YouTube comments. The tears of United fans on any Liverpool video are so delicious. Sweet sweet nectar.

The general football thread on here is pretty good right now aswell :lol: