Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20

They lied about De Gea being out, we lied about Salah being in. Usual pre game bullshit for this game. 

I’d like a dominant, comfortable, win of course, but not so much that it gets Ole the sack - I quite like what he’s doing at Man Utd to be honest. 

They're parking three buses, make no mistake about that. All we need to do is play the team instead of the occasion, and we'll find a way through them. Tell Firmino to harass Rojo until he snaps, too.

I can see this being far more comfortable than recent years. When we realised they were shit and sent Shaqiri on, the game changed. Just hoping we start like that today.

YNWA!

It’s Martin Atkinson. How he’s still allowed to referee is beyond me. If he did his shit in Italy everyone would say he’d been bought. 

We’ve been shit though. Would like to see Ox come on, reckon he’d be more likely to play with the attitude this game requires. 

6 minutes ago, Stigweard said:

United a fucking shite, why do we let them do this to us. 

Also fuck off VAR. I wanted it, but this is a joke.

Pretty much every single year we go there and play like a bunch of fannies.

Guess we’re back to struggling against mid-table opposition again.

So, we've been crap the first half, but losing because of a system brought in to stop critical mistakes being made not actually been used correctly. A foul is a fucking foul.

Interesting they said the VAR ref is inexperienced compared to Atkinson.

To be honest, I don’t have a problem with their goal. It was a fairly innocuous foul and wasn’t really part of the ball going in and would often not be given or missed. 

I've never been a fan of var because it just adds a different kind of controversy and solves nothing. If it had been overturned there’d be arguments about whether it should have been. 

What annoys me more are the little things like blowing up and stopping the game whenever it benefits Man U and never for us. Maybe that’s just my bias though but I think Atkinson has always been dodgy. 

• gospvg changed the title to Liverpool Football Club Thread - Champions 19/20