Football thread 2013/14 season

Anyone got a live stream link of fulham vs crystal palace? Would love to watch this.

Try wiziwig for free streams.

Sidwell's just scored another superb volley in the same game.

Gotta feel for Palace who haven't put a foot wrong!

Cheers Timmo.

Fucking hell that Kasami goal was a bit fucking one of the best goals I've ever seen. It was the sheer intent of the thing. No loopy hit and hope kind of thing - it was an arrow of total awesome.

And yeah, Sidwells wasn't bad either.

Berba scores a scrappy header off a corner.

Sidwell a majestic volley from 20 yards.

Topsy-Turvy day.

And now Senderos scores an amazing volley. This is just... odd. Lance Armstrongs medical team found a new home?

The new fulham owner looks like a cross between Salvador Dali and Saddam Hussein!

There's no way Palace will stay up. Those parchute payments won't be bad though. Like Blackpool under Holloway before, they weren't ready to go up, have a very small squad and not enough quality - they also lost Zaha and Glenn Murray is out injured.

Saw them last year at t'Turf and said they weren't going up - which shows you what I know. It doesn't help that when you have an opportunity to grab three points from a struggling side, the opposition start knocking in Goal of the Season contenders for fun.

Five Live interviewed the Palace chairman before the game, a proper 10 minute chat. He seemed a very impressive bloke, knew they were in for a struggle and clearly planning for the long term. They've bought back the ground and training facilities, investing in the academy and so on.

I suppose that is the real prize for most Championship clubs now - a year in the Premier League is survival for the next decade.

Well, speaking as a fulham fan, what a wonderful game. That really doesn't happen very often.

It's great when it does happen though, isn't it? I remember in about 2000/2001 we were 2-0 down at half time at White Hart Lane. It was cold and pissing it down. In the space of about ten minutes we scored two thirty yard screamers and the left back found the top corner with an overhead kick. We got a penalty during that time too and won 4-2. It was the most bizarre game I've ever been to.

It was probably the last time we actually managed to beat Spurs too. :hmm:

I feel the same about Fiorentina coming from 2-0 to beat arch-rivals Juventus 4-2 at the weekend. Rossi hattrick too, so happy for the guy after the time he's had.

More importantly, those Juve cunts deserved smashed after doing Batistuta's celebration for their goals.