rllmuk
rubberducker

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

i broke and started playing this a couple of days ago.

feels sooo good to play - control, level design etc on another level although to be honest i think the galaxy games are better - this is more mainstream, galaxy is more core IMO. but i still think this is the game of the year. and technically OMG how have they done what they have? it's so polished it gleams like a diamond.

am ripping my way through it though - up to world 7 in no time.

• Upvote 1

Just got charged £8 for handling on my copy of this from wow-hd which arrived after I ordered back in October. I'll never be using them again.

I think I did warn people :(

What region was it in the end?

I played the very first stage for about an hour last night and finally got my best time down to 51 seconds. I also finally saw my first ghost Mii; a man with a terrifying time of 49 seconds. Weirdly, he wasn't running, but jumping and cat diving then jumping again. I tried it with little success. :(

If it has a PEGI logo on the and English text on the back you're probably fine. Places like Game won't take foreign games even if they actually work on UK consoles. Been stung by this before.

He's safe. No one in their right mind would want to trade this in.

• Upvote 1

My girlfriend just gave me this an early Christmas present :D

Just played the first two levels. What on earth? Utterly spellbinding, and just so fucking Mario. It's beautiful. Controls really well too, looks incredible in HD, and I especially loved the music in the first stage.

I love my PS4 but among all the shooting and racing games, fucking hell, Mario is still the shining beacon of blue sky greatness that I need in my life. Please never stop making these, Nintendo.

Fantastic isn't it?

I couldn't even get my ps4 connected to my hub for about a week (purchased a new router in the end), but I wasn't even that bothered as once I'd got mario on the go I forgot all about the ps4.

It's one of those games you could sit and watch someone play and never get bored.