Mario Kart 8

Who is best to add that is on most nights past 10pm? I've added a few of you from the list, but I can't find you on it Angel, or most of the dozen of you I've noticed that play regularly...can you search by name or room or something? Cheers!

Who is best to add that is on most nights past 10pm? I've added a few of you from the list, but I can't find you on it you Angel, or most of the dozen of you I've noticed that play regularly...can you search by name or room or something? Cheers!

Go to the Tournament option and stick in the Rllmuk code - 2390 2960 8055

There's usually a few people on at most times during the evening,

Playing this online with you guys just demonstrate how much of a complete pussy the Computer AI is during the game... nothing compares.

The great thing about online games is that I never feel left out. I might never have a chance of coming first, but avoiding last and aiming for mid table can be just as rewarding. And full of carnage.

Playing this online with you guys just demonstrate how much of a complete pussy the Computer AI is during the game... nothing compares.

The great thing about online games is that I never feel left out. I might never have a chance of coming first, but avoiding last and aiming for mid table can be just as rewarding. And full of carnage.

no offense scott but i was really surprised at how terrible you are at this. i thought someone so obsessed with nintendo would at least be good at their games.

• Upvote 1

It never gets old seeing your name on the screen above mario and blasting you with a red :sherlock:

You're not really in a position to judge the gaming ability of anyone, Rad Lord.

radlord is CGMF?

• Upvote 1

Is it possible to change the tracks to mirror mode? (or have a mix?) might make the game a bit more interesting online.

I created a mirror mode tournament, the code should be some pages back. Let me see if I can find it

Code is 5789 0775 6145

So the other night in an online race I crossed the finish line first, but came second.

Anyone else had this?

I've noticed it happen a few times. I guess the game syncs player positions less often than other online games might have to, creating the illusion of less lag than there is. Likely the same reason why they hide your position as you near the finish line.

I'd imagine two different players showing a highlight reel from the same race might show differing results.

For the most part it all works perfectly but seeing someone cross the line after you in a replay but ahead in the results is jarring.

CGMF is much better at Mario Kart than radlord is. He's only good at Micro Machines and even then only Turbo Turns.

CGMF is a good driver, but never joins in the banter on here. Sort it out CGMF. I even noticed him using a hair system / non hair system Mii.

• Upvote 4

no offense scott but i was really surprised at how terrible you are at this. i thought someone so obsessed with nintendo would at least be good at their games.

I enjoy games, doesn't mean I'm good at them.

• Upvote 3

Outstanding races over the past couple of days. So delightfully brutal. One race on Mount Wario saw me eat a red shell with a decent lead. No worries, I thought.

Then a blue shell rocked up. Then another 3 well spaced red shells. As I was recovering from that someone brushed past with 3 greens. Finally managed to crawl over the line in 8th :lol:

Didn't manage to get the replay as my favourites were already full :(

Speaking of which, here's a few highlights:

1v1 with Dismembo:

He just didn't let up, I only made a couple of tiny mistakes.

Angel just pinching 2nd from me at the end here, lovely stuff:

Moo Moo Meadows throwdown:

Another close, violent race on Mount Wario:

• Upvote 1

I remember that 1 v 1with Donut! He got ahead early and all race I just couldn't catch up. I kept hoping he'd make some kind of tiny mistake, but he didn't, except for taking the final corner a little too wide... Pipped!

Some good races tonight, loads of highlights, experimented with daisy on a bike for a bit, didnt do great. But some good battles, one on the volcano level, donut was winning and i forward launched a banana right onto his head, took the lead and won. Another on tick tock clock he lead the lot but i got him with an amazing boomerang shot on the final bend. Had to swap out back to bowser in the end and had some more good races later, GGs.

GGs mate I couldnt catch you very well and that other guy kept red shelling me from 3rd place, i had to swap out and get bowser in. Yeah i get times where i suddenly forget what buttons do what on the pad after ive been playing 3 or 4 hours. Some brilliant races tonight, the standards going up and up. I even found 2 new jumps. I like the 12 player battles but its really just a lottery for the top spots, i really like the 4 or 5 player late night ones.