rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
hub2

Mario Kart 8

Anyone on soon? I fancy getting beat and being depressed.

Sat in the lobby waiting for peeps to turn up :P

Ahead of who?

I think a time trials/weekly challenge thread might be a good idea?

I think a time trials/weekly challenge thread might be a good idea?

You'd have to bang in a no firehopping rule or some such, the WR on Mario Kart Stadium is sub 1:40 using that.

Did you slow down right before the finish and speed up when I got to the last straight, Rob Rule? You audacious cunt.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_n715gbxXqC1sql9hco1_1280.jpg

Fatsam gives me the fear. Not just because he's a beast, but because he actually does use them there motion controls.

FEAR THE WAGGLE

I'd like an option to let me say "I'm using stick controls!" between races. I feel a bit left out.

• Upvote 2

Just watching some MKTV...this one made me lol

post-12949-0-44465800-1402587422_thumb.p

Look at Fallows there :D

Its such a great addition, I really should start uploading some of the Rllmuk Madness.

• Upvote 3

Did you slow down right before the finish and speed up when I got to the last straight, Rob Rule? You audacious cunt.

Chuckle.

Anyone about in the Rllmuk lobby? I'm just about to head on for a few.

You bastard, Angel! Had a red shell with your name on it on the last bend of the DK level there, but you had a sneaky banana shield!

yeah I drove some decent races there I'm getting the hang of metal mario

No worries, you missed a few easy points though. After that little jaunt I'm played 10, lost 10, a nice round 10 points!

In my defence I've hardly played this game, don't know half the courses and actually found myself going the wrong way on lap 1 of Tick Tock Clock :lol:

Gah! And there was me spending most of today feeling pretty pleased at having won ten games in a row. You've ruined everything now

Wait there. Be in in a bit.

Well, your Mii isn't scary at all.

No worries. I should never have got my hopes up on that last race.

Doesn't seem complete though, I'm missing two times faster than NEG's on the Airport track - yours and Lyrical Donut's (Paul) I think? Unless for the 6 times it shows it does two above and three below if it can? Still, that replicated ingame and scrollable would've been superb.

Hm. Yeah... it doesn't seem to be up to date either; my time on the first track, the Mario Stadium one, shows on the app as 1:49.910 but my best time on the game itself is 1:45.032. I uploaded the ghost with an accompanying Miiverse post, too. I'm not sure what the deal is with it. Shame.

Man this game is awesome. I was playing with a friend, would be great if a patch allowed the use of no split screen as I was using the games as my screen

screen.

yeah I drove some decent races there I'm getting the hang of metal mario

I like metal Mario, some of his karts setups are fucking abysmal though despite the stats looking OK. I'm beginning to think the grip and handling especially have near fuck all to do with how a Kart reacts.