rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
hub2

Mario Kart 8

The comms error is commonly seen when someone leaves the lobby when picking a track, the game doesn't realise they have left straight away hence the comms error as they are no longer there for the vote. There is a video on youtube showing this and I have seen it do exactly the same thing myself

Since the initial weekend I haven't had all that many comms errors

Was going to pick up the Lan adaptor but am not going to bother now

They've updated the mariokart.tv website with a time trials section which shows your friends' best times as a proper leaderboard! No idea why its not the same in game but that'll do for now!

• Upvote 1

Doesn't seem complete though, I'm missing two times faster than NEG's on the Airport track - yours and Lyrical Donut's (Paul) I think? Unless for the 6 times it shows it does two above and three below if it can? Still, that replicated ingame and scrollable would've been superb.

Is there no weekly Time Trial comp?

Waiting 'til I've unlocked everything personally - although presumably if we did it we'd have to say everyone just uses the default loadout for a particular character or something?

Sorry guys, my wife arrived with a McDonalds.

No worries, you missed a few easy points though. After that little jaunt I'm played 10, lost 10, a nice round 10 points!

In my defence I've hardly played this game, don't know half the courses and actually found myself going the wrong way on lap 1 of Tick Tock Clock :lol:

ggs letsbook and beaver, tried to change vehicle but fell prey to the lobby glitch.

yeah, that glitch is a pain, although you can just look at recent players and join the game they are playing if the lobby you are in is an empty one.

I am getting in the last few games while I can, off on holiday on Sunday, so no MK for a whole month, on the plus side, I get to sit round a pool all day drinking and catching the footy :P

To change vehicle I have to leave th lobby entirely and pretty much start again, im sure tis cant be right

• Upvote 1

Anyone on soon? I fancy getting beat and being depressed.

Sat in the lobby waiting for peeps to turn up :P

Ahead of who?

I think a time trials/weekly challenge thread might be a good idea?

I think a time trials/weekly challenge thread might be a good idea?

You'd have to bang in a no firehopping rule or some such, the WR on Mario Kart Stadium is sub 1:40 using that.

Did you slow down right before the finish and speed up when I got to the last straight, Rob Rule? You audacious cunt.

• Upvote 4

tumblr_n715gbxXqC1sql9hco1_1280.jpg

Fatsam gives me the fear. Not just because he's a beast, but because he actually does use them there motion controls.

FEAR THE WAGGLE

I'd like an option to let me say "I'm using stick controls!" between races. I feel a bit left out.

• Upvote 2

Just watching some MKTV...this one made me lol

post-12949-0-44465800-1402587422_thumb.p

Look at Fallows there :D

Its such a great addition, I really should start uploading some of the Rllmuk Madness.

• Upvote 3

Did you slow down right before the finish and speed up when I got to the last straight, Rob Rule? You audacious cunt.

Chuckle.

Anyone about in the Rllmuk lobby? I'm just about to head on for a few.

You bastard, Angel! Had a red shell with your name on it on the last bend of the DK level there, but you had a sneaky banana shield!

yeah I drove some decent races there I'm getting the hang of metal mario

No worries, you missed a few easy points though. After that little jaunt I'm played 10, lost 10, a nice round 10 points!

In my defence I've hardly played this game, don't know half the courses and actually found myself going the wrong way on lap 1 of Tick Tock Clock :lol:

Gah! And there was me spending most of today feeling pretty pleased at having won ten games in a row. You've ruined everything now