rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
hub2

Mario Kart 8

More experimentations tonight, some slick wheels. Might have to try a kart, its getting more and more brutal by the day.

i really need to sort my kart out, think i choose the wrong wheels or something as i wasn't playing great tonight (or just me being crap more like).

good fun though.

POW just got some incredible items on yoshi valley!

I got a fucking bullet bill when I was in third earlier, it took over for about half the track cos it was rainbow road and there aren't many straights. I lol'd

They're on the front page of the MK thread in the Online folder. Should probably get them stickied on the front page of this thread too, save people constantly asking for them.

Anyway, here you go:

There are two RLLMUK tournaments:

2390 2960 8055

• - RLLMUK
  • Constantly running - join this for individual races, total points are reset every week

4807 8224 0115

• - rllmuk
  • Running for an hour every night from 8pm to 9pm UK time - get as many points as you can from eight races

I just got blue shelled on the last bit, donut got past me, then i piranha any chomped him on the final bend. wow

Have joined the rllmuk rooms a few times,does angel ever loose?

Will doing 150cc in single player improve me as the highest I have finished is 6th.

Good games as my ability to come bottom of the table is always down to driver error, so don't feel cheated.

Fatsan what bike do you use?? You are a constant blur on the horizon

The only bike TO use

Mr Scooty

Goes quite well with a heavy character. It's normal drifting like the karts and has exactly the same stats as budbuggy and the Bowser boat thing.

Some thrilling games earlier tonight. Best online fun ever this game.

Oof! The games were pretty rough tonight- particularly that 12-man lobby! What a cluster fuck!

The moment that had me crying the most tonight - at the front of the pack for the best part of 3 laps only for a blue shell to take me on the last bend. :'(

Didn't come close to winning anything else tonight though.