rllmuk

Mario Kart 8

interesting - never noticed that...

Yeah, if you do join RLLMUK and there's nobody there it's always worth a quick check in the friends/recent players list to see if any of them are in a tournament, and it's more often than not they're in the RLLMUK one that seemed empty. Then you can drag yourself in that way, providing it really isn't full.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To illustrate my level of excitement I am posting to the forum. Yip, that is 177 posts in 11 years. That is how giddy with excitement I am. See you all online, I shall mostly be tootling along near t

Tory candidate didn't know what it was Labour said yes but think he wanted to look good but had no idea really Lib dems said whatever Tory or labour chap said depending on popularity Greens didnt w

Posted Images

Back when I had an O2 router, I had to have the Wii U assigned to the router's DMZ in order to be able to play MH3U on it. It was only with the Wii U, not the PS3/4/Vita, 360, or selection of handheld devices and PCs in my home I have had no problems with the Wii U whatsoever since December when I got a Sky Hub router.

I reckon that some routers just really hate the Wii U. Might be worth trying a hardwired connection with the LAN USB connector, setting up a DMZ for the Wii U, or asking your ISP for a new router (if you have had it for a while) if you have problems playing online with your Wii U.

Are you using wifi? Despite having a trouble free connection on all my other wifi stuff (33meg on ps4) I was having all kinds of problems with downloading, accessing the shop, youtube etc up until last week when I shelled out the cash for a Nintendo lan adaptor. Since then I've not had a single problem :).

I am, but the wifi point is right next to the WiiU, which is making it even more annoying. I'm using those Power Plug things for both the PS4 and XB1, so might invest in the LAN adapter and see if that cures the problem.

The comms error is commonly seen when someone leaves the lobby when picking a track, the game doesn't realise they have left straight away hence the comms error as they are no longer there for the vote. There is a video on youtube showing this and I have seen it do exactly the same thing myself

Since the initial weekend I haven't had all that many comms errors

Was going to pick up the Lan adaptor but am not going to bother now

Doesn't seem complete though, I'm missing two times faster than NEG's on the Airport track - yours and Lyrical Donut's (Paul) I think? Unless for the 6 times it shows it does two above and three below if it can? Still, that replicated ingame and scrollable would've been superb.

Is there no weekly Time Trial comp?

Waiting 'til I've unlocked everything personally - although presumably if we did it we'd have to say everyone just uses the default loadout for a particular character or something?

Sorry guys, my wife arrived with a McDonalds.

No worries, you missed a few easy points though. After that little jaunt I'm played 10, lost 10, a nice round 10 points!

In my defence I've hardly played this game, don't know half the courses and actually found myself going the wrong way on lap 1 of Tick Tock Clock :lol:

ggs letsbook and beaver, tried to change vehicle but fell prey to the lobby glitch.

yeah, that glitch is a pain, although you can just look at recent players and join the game they are playing if the lobby you are in is an empty one.

I am getting in the last few games while I can, off on holiday on Sunday, so no MK for a whole month, on the plus side, I get to sit round a pool all day drinking and catching the footy :P

tumblr_n715gbxXqC1sql9hco1_1280.jpg

Fatsam gives me the fear. Not just because he's a beast, but because he actually does use them there motion controls.

FEAR THE WAGGLE

I'd like an option to let me say "I'm using stick controls!" between races. I feel a bit left out.

• Upvote 2