rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Radish

Tom Clancy's The Division

Well, I'm sold. All I need to do is wait for some reviews that tell me it isn't a bug filled mess (ala Assassin's Creed: Unity) and I'll be there. Destiny has taught me that I'll put up with a fair amount of crap for some decent co-operative squad based action.

Some tat for your perusal Gentlemen...

divisionsleeper.jpg

Ubisoft has detailed The Division’s Sleeper Agent Collector’s Edition and outlined the Season Pass that comes with the upcoming, cover-based online co-op shooter MMO type-thing.

The Sleeper Agent Collector’s Edition comes with a “fully functional watch which glows like the in-game SHD watches”, an Agent Armband, an artbook, a poster and an exclusive Collector’s Box. Additionally, pre-orders from the Uplay shop receive “guaranteed Closed Beta access”, an in-game Hazmat Gear Set and a Steelbook.

Also included in the Sleeper Agent Collector’s Edition is the Season Pass, which will grant access to “a full year of major expansions and exclusive benefits.”

Somehow they managed to not notice that it was an RPG before?

To be fair, I remember the previous videos looking a lot more like an MMO version of Rainbow 6 Vegas/Ghost Recon terrorist hunt, as opposed to having level indicators and numbers flying everywhere ala Borderlands/Destiny. Hopefully it won't be as focused on repetition and grinding as the latter, because I've never gone off a game quicker.

It's Gears of War X Destiny (I hated the latter) but the RPG stuff that's been cribbed isn't too much it's a lot of fun but it is a loot game.

The graphics downgrade people will be all over it. They've cribbed a lot of their existing tech into this.

• Upvote 1

I joined the waiting list. Unless something goes drastically wrong with the beta everyone will get in before it ends I should think.

Moi aussi.

I'm not doing the pre-order > beta > cancel pre-order fandango. Betas ought to be just that, not a carrot to pre-order.