rllmuk
Radish

Tom Clancy's The Division

Gutted if thats true. My most anticipated game for this year!

Same. I'd rather they got it right though, so don't mind waiting. It just better not be shit when it finally comes out!

Here's a new video for the Snowdrop engine:

Naturally you should be highly sceptical of the finished game having such visual quality, even on PC, but it's impressive nonetheless.

• Upvote 2

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. The forest stuff looks slightly worse than Crysis. The most impressive moment for me is early on where the character is hugging the police car, moving right to left and after coming upon the open door gently pushes it shut. I want more little touches like this that really pull me in.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. The forest stuff looks slightly worse than Crysis. The most impressive moment for me is early on where the character is hugging the police car, moving right to left and after coming upon the open door gently pushes it shut. I want more little touches like this that really pull me in.

That bit's older than Jesus. It was in the original trailer.

That was to be expected. They have enough releases lined up for this year with Far Cry 4, Creed & that racing game I forget

One less reason to buy into next gen before a significant price drop I guess. Although this was the only next gen game I actually wanted.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/123004/Massive+don%27t+want+to+%22do+a+Battlefield+4%22+with+The+Division/

2015 "Optimistic"

"Developer doesn't want to do a Battlefield 4"

"Ps4 is lead development platform"

Claims MS attempted to influence lead platform switch debunked based on fake E3 schedule.

PS4 is the best.

Engine not yet finalised, game at very early stage of development.

Publisher announcement too early.

Shots fired at DICE, EA and Xbox in a roundabout way.

Developer unnamed referred to as "anonymous source within Massive."

I wish they would fuck off with the other player voices when they are showing demos for this (E3). At the start I was thinking they were NPC character but then I realised this was supposed to be some online gameplay and these were your bezzie mates who never swear and kick off because someone is shooting at them.

"Mind your step..." As if any fucker is going to say that mid game. :mellow:

Still looking forward to the game but a bit less smoke and mirrors when trying to show it off please.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, really like the look of this. Looks immense graphically and seems to be more diverse than a typical 3rd person shooter. A bit of strategy and depth hopefully.

Yep, really like the look of this. Looks immense graphically and seems to be more diverse than a typical 3rd person shooter. A bit of strategy and depth hopefully.

As someone said in the E3 thread (might have been Snowbind) it has a look of GRAW about it (the movement and gunplay).

The characters talking to each other and the way the environments looks left me with a very Last of Us feeling. Not a bad thing at all.

So was the chatter supposed to be NPCs or online players in your party? :blink:

So you can play single player in this, but you'd be in a multiplayer world..? Or are there actual missions in it beyond the PvP stuff?

Tried reading up on it but it all seems a bit confused- they said single player is possible but without offline support.

I'm not sure we've got all the details but I'm sure they'll be an offline component but to you'll need to be online for the better experience.

It was announced as online only, it'll be the same as Destiny in that respect. The whole point of the game seems to be playing as a squad with your friends taking on the AI in missions or other human squads, the game design direction for this gen if you're spending serious money.

It was announced as online only, it'll be the same as Destiny in that respect. The whole point of the game seems to be playing as a squad with your friends taking on the AI in missions or other human squads, the game design direction for this gen if you're spending serious money.

PIN-FOREVERALONE-01_zps2504cf72.jpg