IGNORED

Bumping

elmo

But you've always said you are the only gay on rllmuk, haven't you?

For the record of anyone reading this who doesn't know dizogg : the answer is NO.

I wouldn't claim that because I know for a fact there's at LEAST one more. So there.

Anyway, what are you doing up so late? Haven't you got school tomorrow? :(

(I thought you were serious for a bit tho :D)

If that's so then why the sad face :(

Seriously, I had a great time tonight, hope you enjoyed your first cat & mouse. What's this about you not being on Live for much longer? That would be a bit shit, the main reason I enjoy Live is the Ben/Monkichi/Ed threesomes.

(I thought you were serious for a bit tho :D)

If that's so then why the sad face :(

Seriously, I had a great time tonight, hope you enjoyed your first cat & mouse. What's this about you not being on Live for much longer? That would be a bit shit, the main reason I enjoy Live is the Ben/Monkichi/Ed threesomes.

I'm going back to Uni on Sunday and that means using the connection provided in my room. Although the University seems to be running a pretty lenient firewall (in that I can play Final Fantasy XI which a lot of unis can't), it's very likely to block the ports that Xbox Live uses (as I believe it might use some non-standard ones).

If that's the case then I'm limited to playing when I come home, which is about 1 in every 2 weekends.

Obviously I really really want it to work, and there's a chance it might, but there's equal - maybe higher - chance that it won't... :(

Guest Penguin_Lad
Do you bump? I mean, is it acceptable?

I dont mean all out try and smash each others cars up but cutting up. Battleing for you position, neck and neck, trying to force the opossing car into the side. Is it part of the game or do you cry when it happends. Personal i think it's part of the fun. If they didn't want you to do it they would have done something to stop you. If you want to play like that then there is a 'no collision' mode for you. Why do you set up Kudos matches with collisions ony to complain when i cut you up?

Opinions?

There's bumping, then there's retardedly smashing into opponents and using them to cut a corner because you are about as skillfull as a one legged goat.

The latter lot, you can go jump.

Part of the skill is getting past someone without being a 'tard. I like when people do it to me, because I normally shout at them a lot, and then smash the hell out of them for the next race.

I dont mean all out try and smash each others cars up but cutting up. Battleing for you position, neck and neck, trying to force the opossing car into the side. Is it part of the game or do you cry when it happends. Personal i think it's part of the fun. If they didn't want you to do it they would have done something to stop you. If you want to play like that then there is a 'no collision' mode for you. Why do you set up Kudos matches with collisions ony to complain when i cut you up?

Opinions?

There's bumping, then there's retardedly smashing into opponents and using them to cut a corner because you are about as skillfull as a one legged goat.

Part of the skill is getting past someone without being a 'tard. I like when people do it to me, because I normally shout at them a lot, and then smash the hell out of them for the next race.

I haven't see you around on Live since I first bought the game. Are you tired of racing us 'tards :(

Opinions?

:)

Guest Penguin_Lad

Opinions?

I haven't see you around on Live since I first bought the game. Are you tired of racing us 'tards <_<

Heh to be honest I don't think you lot are 'tards. It's often random ppl you meet on random servers.

I've not played in a while, had a few other things to do at xmas/lost a bit of gaming momentum. Dunno why really...

My god people, I leave you at, what, half past midnight and you still continue to play until 2ish and then go onto this here forum to post about it...the life of a student, how I miss it!

By the way Ed-Epistaxis, would it not be possible to ask your uni to enable any ports etc that are needed for Live? If you go about it properly they might well do it.

By the way Ed-Epistaxis, would it not be possible to ask your uni to enable any ports etc that are needed for Live?  If you go about it properly they might well do it.

Not if you go to the Uni where I work. You used to be able to connect to Live, but they blamed it for every unknown fault on the network so blocked it. Quality fault testing here I tell you: don't bother looking at what's wrong, just find a scapegoat <_<

Not if you go to the Uni where I work. You used to be able to connect to Live, but they blamed it for every unknown fault on the network so blocked it. Quality fault testing here I tell you: don't bother looking at what's wrong, just find a scapegoat <_<

Which one do you work at? :D

I think it`s perfectly acceptable if people do it to you, you can do it back to them. Had one who sandwiched me into the wall this morning and didn`t even apologize. So on the last bend i took him out bigstyle, then he started talking and was saying he didn`t even touch me on the previous bend (must be suffering from the arsene wenger syndrome). What goes around comes around in my book.

In your FACE Isaacs!

...sorry Arnie.  Thanks for the info.

Don't worry, I have beef with Cardiff University. It can go fuck itself. Despite good predicted grades at A-Level the refused to make me an offer. Not even the whole three As things. They just didn't want me. I'd dreamed of going to the journalism school for years (it's the best in the UK) and they fucked me over. Jokes on them, I ignored the chance to do a post grad course there because had too much paid work already.

/ISSUES

Guest Penguin_Lad
I think it`s perfectly acceptable if people do it to you, you can do it back to them. Had one who sandwiched me into the wall this morning and didn`t even apologize. So on the last bend i took him out bigstyle, then he started talking and was saying he didn`t even touch me on the previous bend (must be suffering from the arsene wenger syndrome). What goes around comes around in my book.

YEAH that's the way to do it!!

I'm really bad if someone takes me out on a corner. I sometimes get hell bent on solely fucking up his race becuase of it. :)

Very satisfying though

YEAH that's the way to do it!!

But.....on the other hand...I was racing against some forumites the other day. Good clean racing between people of a similar skill level (or lack of).

It was in edinburgh, one of the tight corners and someone rammed me, then appeared in front of me and started reversing. I thought it was a bit uncalled for so shouted some obscenity at him...

Problem was though, I could see him in front of me...and he could see me in front him and thought I was being nasty. Screwed up both our races as it took a good 3-5 secs to untangle...still not sure what happened :huh:

Has this happened to anyone else?

But.....on the other hand...I was racing against some forumites the other day. Good clean racing between people of a similar skill level (or lack of).

It was in edinburgh, one of the tight corners and someone rammed me, then appeared in front of me and started reversing. I thought it was a bit uncalled for so shouted some obscenity at him...

Problem was though, I could see him in front of me...and he could see me in front him and thought I was being nasty. Screwed up both our races as it took a good 3-5 secs to untangle...still not sure what happened :blink:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I love watching people getting lagged, bunny hopping all over the shop. Imagine pinballing down a narrow track like some of the sections in Edinburgh, but not actually seeing their progress across the track. Just the collisions with the barriers

That and the Norman Collier broken mic routine :huh:

Sort of related. How high have you manged to get your car from the ground? I managed to get about 6 feet the other night, Enzos make good ramps. I saw a strange sight of a mini sitting on the bonnet of an Enzo stuck there with its wheels furiously spinning. Quite amusing.