E3 - NIntendo Conference Thread (June 11th - UK: 15:00 / EU: 16:00)

Looking forward to seeing the new 3D Mario - can't imagine it topping Galaxy, but a solid HD 3D Mario will be very nice.

Hoping Retro's game will be there. Many talented people have already left the company, hoping the goods will still come through.

Most of all, I'd like to be surprised. Plenty of things already been mentioned via previous Nintendo Directs.

Oh, and Bring over DQ VII and X!

I hope to see f-zero, retro or maybe even sega/sumo or maybe sega/nagoshi (yakuza wiiU link). What is xenoblade devs 3ds game? What has that new company that made oot been working on? Treasures 3ds game? What other titles will nintendo localise to boost support (taiko drums please :P)

I have a feeling Nintendo may 'win' this E3. Just by bein more low key and talking about games whilst MS and Sony make fools out of themselves talking about social media and other stupid things.

I think part of their reason for this was to make sure they don't make a fool of themselves on stage... Wii remotes not working, demos not going to plan, marketing spods being really embarrassing, talking too long about shit gamers don't care about.

This time it's just games games games... As slick a production as they can put together. And then folks can go and play those games at the booth.

Meanwhile, MS' conference in particular will likely be cringey and full of memes

Exactly, although last year Nintendo did have that stupid generic action figure segment so they are not invincible to it. Plus their Nintendo directs could do with being a bit snappier and faster paced.

Think I finish work at 2pm on Tuesday. Should be out at about 10 past and then have to bomb along the roads to get home in time for this. Can usually make the return journey in about 40 minutes if the traffic isn't bad and I don't get diverted (twice last week I was diverted on the way home :hmm: ).

Nintendo conference is all I'm really interested in this year. Will catch up on the Microsoft and Sony ones after they've had them, but it's tradition for me to watch the Nintendo one at the time it's shown.

What I want to see;

- Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS

- New Mario game for Wii U - more in the style of Super Mario 64 but with even bigger levels.

- New Excitebilke, Wave Race and/or 1080 for Wii U

- New Star Fox for Wii U

- Majora's Mask for 3DS

- A new IP

- Strong 3rd party support

- Universal account system where your virtual console games are linked to one account and can be played on 3DS and the Wii U.

waitwhat

treasure is making a 3ds game!?

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/266008-new-mystery-game-from-treasure/

Treasure 3ds game rumour has been about for a while, they have been quite of late, hopefully its nintys ndas in full swing

I think it's pretty official though. Unless the project gets pulled, we should see a new Treasure game for the 3DS soon. In Japan at least.

This time it's just games games games... As slick a production as they can put together. And then folks can go and play those games at the booth.

Remember the special 3DS presentation last year? That was meant to be just games games games. And it was stilted and boring as hell as they spent the best of an hour revealing six games everyone already knew about.

I'm not saying there won't be some great reveals. There kind of has to be or Nintendo are dead. But if you think this going to be any less cringe than the others... don't think so.

Wii Music 2 with some sort of tracker on the pad. Go on.

A mario paint or music program could be good. Not full priced though. Or some game maker where you can draw / design levels etc maybe like little big planet but in the Nintendo universe.

Remember the special 3DS presentation last year? That was meant to be just games games games. And it was stilted and boring as hell as they spent the best of an hour revealing six games everyone already knew about.

I'm not saying there won't be some great reveals. There kind of has to be or Nintendo are dead. But if you think this going to be any less cringe than the others... don't think so.

I don't doubt for one minute that this will happen. I doubt it will be games, games games..

Pilotwings U, we need pilotwings ohh and blast corps u and maybe some Mario and chums.

Most importantly they need to reveal A STAND FOR THE FREAKING WHITE WII U!

Japan is getting a white Deluxe/Premium console, so you won't have long to wait.

Japan is getting a white Deluxe/Premium console, so you won't have long to wait.

I have a feeling we all will be getting it - Nintendo have been recalling wii u basics in America even though they are denying it ..

Wouldn't be surprised if they realised only 8gb is going to cause issues in the future ..