IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Broker

I continue to hate GAME having exclusivity on these things.

I agree, especially when they don't allow you to cancel due to delivering a DLC code. Seems a bit dodgy to me, any distance selling experts out there.. ?

Nintendo releasing a collectors edition console with a download code for the game is crap too :(

Still, looking forward to the game (and the little plastic chest I essentially just paid 20 quid for...)

I agree, especially when they don't allow you to cancel due to delivering a DLC code. Seems a bit dodgy to me, any distance selling experts out there.. ?

Nintendo releasing a collectors edition console with a download code for the game is crap too :(

Still, looking forward to the game (and the little plastic chest I essentially just paid 20 quid for...)

It's a download code for a Zelda game that's only available on the eshop...

It's a download code for a Zelda game that's only available on the eshop...

I think my post was a bit confusing.

The collectors edition game has a code for the eshop game, that is emailed immediately meaning you can't cancel.

The collectors edition console comes with a code to download A Link Between Worlds.

This is available to pre-order now at amazon, game and presumably all the othe usual places. £199.99 with the game - I ordered one from amazon with free first class p&p.

I was set on getting one until I saw the interior of the 3DS isn't black, but the same color gold as the Triforce cover.

Looks really cheap and tacky.

I'm still set on picking up a 3DS for Zelda (and Pokemon), I'll probably just go for a boring, safe, Cosmos Black version though.

It still amazes me that there are gamers who don't own a 3DS.

In my defence, I only got back into gaming in May after not playing any games for nearly 2 years. I'm slowly catching up with the rest of the gaming world and hoovering up everything I've missed.

That's quite a lot of hoovering up to do for the 3DS, it's line up has become pretty amazing over the last 2 years.

And still they come. There's no way in hell you can catch up now.

Challenge accepted. I have 15 days leave at Xmas, it shall be known as Gameageddon.

It'll take you that long just to finish Fire Emblem. When are you going to squeeze all the other games in? :)