Broker

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Looks like Amazon and Royal Mail have failed me... though the mail does come late here.

That GiantBomb quick look - game looks fucking class. The item rental system seems to open the game a lot.

Looks like Amazon and Royal Mail have failed me... though the mail does come late here.

That GiantBomb quick look - game looks fucking class. The item rental system seems to open the game a lot.

This time of year we're (posties) inundated with packets and deliveries take a lot longer than usual, plus managers will tell us to forget about delivering all the packets if there's not enough time!

• Upvote 1

getting this for xmas ^_^ Kinda glad as got too many other games to play at the moment..

Wish i had a 3ds xl to play it with though.

Same, wish I had a xl but still rocking an original. I'm sure I'll miss out that little extra. Bravely default is the gutting one though because it looks so lush with beautifully handled 3d.

Well. Seeing it on the 3DS screen in 3D and at 60fps really, really makes a difference to how this game looks. I never did think it looked as bad as some folk made out but man, it's so pretty. So smooth. And there's some lovely textures and details here and there too.

I've only played so far as completing the first dungeon and having a wander, merging obsessively with every wall. Played the wee Cucco avoiding game a bit too; I can see myself playing the Endless version of that quite a bit on the bus. I got over 100 seconds like the lady asked then promptly walked into the first chicken who appeared right after. Excellent.

Downloading now

I'd totally forgotten this was out today, for some reason I thought it was next week. Doh!

That's Mario. Too many games!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh man the pacing. It's great. 60 fps makes the game buttery smooth.

And surprisingly, I really like the 3D effect in this game. I normally play with the 3D switch off, but this time it's quite pleasing.

And that's the credits rolling. Great ending!

Spainkiller (or anybody who has already finished it), are there any clues or hints about a possible remake of Majora's Mask in this game - as hinted at several times by Aonuma?

Why the duck can't Game get more copies of the limited edition other than those that have been "preordered" ? I should be able to walk into their only remaining central London store and pick up one on day of release without preordering the thing.

It's exclusive to them so it's not as though I can get it anywhere else. What utter wankers.

In other news, the game is fantastic.

Why the duck can't Game get more copies of the limited edition other than those that have been "preordered" ? I should be able to walk into their only remaining central London store and pick up one on day of release without preordering the thing.

It's exclusive to them so it's not as though I can get it anywhere else. What utter wankers.

In other news, the game is fantastic.

Surely that's the point of limited editions, y'know the limited aspect?

Mine arrived today but can't touch as it's for Xmas. The poster is massive! Which goes some way to explaining the cost.

Spainkiller (or anybody who has already finished it), are there any clues or hints about a possible remake of Majora's Mask in this game - as hinted at several times by Aonuma?

No :(

The mask being in Ravio's shop/your house is literally the only MM related thing.

• Upvote 1

you could just turn wifi off...

I could but he has every puzzle piece and I need him for streetpass quest as well. Decided I will have to though as the game is like crack. Item rental is a revelation.

Is there anyway to take in game screenshots with the 3DS?

Great stuff so far. They slap you with nostalgia for A Link To The Past, then the freshness of the merging takes over. This could be the first Zelda I bother to get anywhere near the end of in a long, long time. Unless I don't get there before Mario comes out...

It's weird how this game looks pretty poor in screenshots but looks absolutely frigging incredible when you're holding it in your hands.

Blitzed the first two dungeons on the train last night, loving it!

• Upvote 3