The Titanfall Thread

Omizzay

Does anybody know if i follow Bleeders guide on how to download Titanfall from the US Store i can buy some vouchers from the UK Amazon site to use as credit? I've got £60 worth and would rather use them than paypal, thanks chaps

Hmm, getting "No Servers Found" message now no matter what data centre I select.

Anyway, on PC are people going for 360 controller or Mouse/Keyboard? Will I get destroyed if pick controller?

I played the beta with the pad and I did fine. Hell even got the MVP achievement for coming first in my team. I regularly was 2nd/3rd most useful and came first a couple of times.

And the preload finally begins. Thank you EA support.

Games fucking great, been playing it all evening :D Finished the campaign multiplayer and the story's the biggest load of bollocks, I couldn't tell you what was happening blah blah but it unlocks a few stryders so they're worth playing anyway. plus it's essentially multiplayer matches with story dialogue etc However the map design is fantastic so far and it feels much more like COD2/COD4 Infinity Ward rather than MW2 Infinity Ward. Having a lot of fun so far. It's hilarious though as I was playing with people who were on their 4th/5th prestige and who had barely slept. Crazy people.

I can't buy it! I keep getting an error code. Any ideas?

Changed region, added Oregon address, Paypal shows up, but when I try to buy it says "something went wrong blah blah blah"

if I go to commerce.microsoft.com it's telling me my account is locked. Any thoughts on what I should do?

I think the US xbox site is taking a battering.

EDIT: I've managed to add paypal now, think I tried it via the GB store rather than the US one. Installing as we speak but now according to my new US region XBO I need to renew my LIVE subscription?

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/10/titanfall-cloud-explained/?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget&ncid=rss_semi

"Respawn engineer Jon Shiring says that since the beta ended, some skeptical devs have already changed their minds about the feasibility of using Azure for the parts of a game traditionally handled by a user's console or PC. In Titanfall's case, that largely includes artificial-intelligence-powered teammates.

"Back when we started talking to Microsoft about it, everyone thought it was kind of crazy and a lot of other publishers were terrified of even doing it," Shiring says. "I've heard that since our beta ended, they've been pounding down the doors at Microsoft because they're realizing that it really is a real thing right now."

"

It's shocking how many people are still shocked by the Bone's poor performance. It's also starting to get very annoying. We were expecting a console which could compete, graphically, with the latest and greatest but apparently it can't. It's a shame but can we please just stop giving it any attention? More importantly can we all stop buying it (I honestly want to shake Bone owners back and forth and ask them what drove them to make such a badly informed decision when they bought their console). Yes you'll miss out on your Halo's but you've already played 6 of those and Gears games will look great but you'll have played those about 4 times now as well.

/rant

How about that pre-loading eh?!

Aw fuck. I really thought I wanted to play the next Halo, and Titanfall, and Remedy's new game. After reading such an eloquently objective rationale I'm obviously wrong though. Thanks for looking out for me, man. What was I thinking?