IGNORED

The Titanfall Thread

Omizzay

Still getting a strong QUake 3 vibe which suits me down to the ground! Not sure I have anywhere near the skills for a twitch style shooter but will be fun being cannon fodder anyway :P

360 for me, and if it is THAT good will consider Xbox One or a PC upgrade to play the "proper" version

Obviously I haven't played it, but think i'm quite stand off about it, as I prefer real world weapons and vehicles to fantasy sci fi. Always preferred cod/bf over halo hands down. Not saying ones better than the other it's just a personal preference.

I just hope the mechs have a real skill and learning curve to control and master.

Jesus nothing could be worse than that pile of pants KriessG

Giant Bomb will have a Beta quick look later on today.

(please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it please don't let brad play it)

I love the concept of this, but everything I have seen makes the environments it takes place in seem like one of the early maps users created on forge. Its all rectangle building here, right angle turns everywhere, containers plopped there to add some variety to the structures. it might still play like a dream, but compared to BF4 it all seems very cut and paste and dull.

I love the concept of this, but everything I have seen makes the environments it takes place in seem like one of the early maps users created on forge. Its all rectangle building here, right angle turns everywhere, containers plopped there to add some variety to the structures. it might still play like a dream, but compared to BF4 it all seems very cut and paste and dull.

lol BF4 maps look great but play shit mate. If you had compared it to BF3 then you might've had a point.