rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Omizzay

The Titanfall Thread

Can anyone hear me in the party?

Sorry, you were in the party, we all said hello and then you left. We assumed you couldn't talk/be too noisy at home.

By the time we'd seen this message you were offline. Send an Xbox message next time!

Oh I had to leave anyway. I couldn't hear anyone even though I was in the party. I know the headphones work as my son uses them. Might have been a one off.

There were issues with voice parties all day yesterday, probably due to BF4 DLC, GTA5 patches, Far Cry 4 Uplay connectivity issues & AC:Unity too.

Sorry I missed it. I'm not going to lie I was playing GTAONLINE with Moosegrinder until 10:30. Then was so knackered that I went to bed. Apologies. I'd like to make Tuesday's at 10 in future as I have Wednesday off so if there is a regular crew hit me up.

Never have an issue getting into a full game on xbone - especially on titanfall Tuesday :) it's maybe not as busy as a CoD or Halo but it's far from devoid of life.

So this game is pretty dead these days?

Negative. Most game types have players though Attrition has by far the most players. Usually a few thousand plus on XBone.

You can always get a game in Attrition on PC. Other modes maybe not instant. Most are OK though and at least you can look at the player numbers before you go sit in a lobby waiting now.

You've got the complete edition coming out soon for Christmas, with all the DLC included. Hopefully that should offer a boost in players too over the festive season.

Last Tuesday got sucked up by GTAV and BF4 DLC. I'm around tomorrow though if you guys are playing again?

Finally back online after a hiatus so up for jumping into some Titanfall tonight if peeps are about. Bit rusty and haven't played with anyone other than randoms before but should be fun if you're willing to take me in ^^

Just doing the Bone update then I shall be on. I've added as many of you as possible over the past few weeks, but if you like, I'm KriessG on XBL. Add me up's please.

Hmm. I've got quite a few rllmuk people on my friends list, but noone showing as playing Titanfall this evening, so evidently not the right people! Would like to join in next week - can I get an invite, please? Ta.

I need to get back on this, it's much better than CoD.

Accidentally negged this post whilst trying to scroll on my phone. Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Marked for death was great, at one point my marked counterpart was directly opposite me, both of us in titans. Cue much firing and rockets being launched with occasional punches being thrown.