rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Harsin

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Same teaser on YouTube (because it can be embedded):

Full promo airs tonight after Once Upon a Time.

Hmmm.. J August Richards role hasn't been named yet - could be him in the hood saving the woman from the burning building - Luke Cage..?

If my Twitter feed is to believed it's not Cage but Rage of the New Warriors. This is based on nothing more than a split second view of him during the Marvel 'bumper' that plays before the trailer.

I think the reasoning is bullshit but I think they are probably on the mark for this; Luke Cage won't debut in the TV series; he'll make an appearence alongside Daredevil when Marvel decide to produce something more earthbound and grounded during their Phase 4 after going all-out cosmic with Dr Strange in Phase 3. We may also the Punisher appear in phase 4 too - possibly as an antagonist to Daredevil.

Hmmm.. J August Richards role hasn't been named yet - could be him in the hood saving the woman from the burning building

I'd assume so, as he's also later in the trailer doing superpowered things.

marvelsagentsofshieldvxjsi.jpg

Useless Chick, Useless Chick, The Wildcard, The Brains, Useless Chick, The Muscle

• Upvote 1

Useless Chick, Useless Chick, The Wildcard, The Brains, Useless Chick, The Muscle

This is a Whedon show, the chicks won't be useless.

Also: crossover confirmed...

il_570xN.303654745.jpg

• Upvote 1

skBJdM9.jpg

Taking all bets on who'll be the first one Joss Whedon kills off in a breathtakingly callous fashion.

Taking all bets on who'll be the first one Joss Whedon kills off in a breathtakingly callous fashion.

My money is on Coulson.

• Upvote 5

You can tell she's a Hollywood Hacker, her first response on being busted by the feds is a snarky one liner, instead of being lead to a car with her mum and a sudden diagnosis of Asperger's.

• Upvote 4

I didn't much care, until the new trailer. But this made me finally get round to watching Thor, so I can be as up-to-date as possible.

It wouldn't surprise me if this a Coulson is a copy of the original one with his memories and then fed this story to make sense of his apparent death. And then a plot point of the series will be him figuring out he is not the original Coulson. Maybe.

Called it. Maybe.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/05/14/clark-gregg-shield-coulson/

Asked specifically how Coulson comes back, Gregg said: “He’s back. He’s thinks he knows how he’s back. We’ll have to see.”

Channel 4 have picked it up for the UK. Doesn't seem to be a date announced, but it's supposed to be soon after the US. Apparently quite a bidding war over it. Perhaps Sky will wait to see how successful it is before stealing it ;)

• Upvote 1