RPL City - S.21

I'd be surprised if it's full, you guys can't be bringing that many I'd have thought with how your season ended? Would be nice to see over 30k there, but I wouldn't expect too much more than that.

I'm guessing you'll be in the west stand which is the usual away one. Don't expect much, its been in need of renovating for decades - great viewing angle of the pitch from the top tier though, I've only sat up there once.

I'd be surprised if it's full, you guys can't be bringing that many I'd have thought with how your season ended? Would be nice to see over 30k there, but I wouldn't expect too much more than that.

I'm guessing you'll be in the west stand which is the usual away one. Don't expect much, its been in need of renovating for decades - great viewing angle of the pitch from the top tier though, I've only sat up there once.

They were allocated 1500 and 400 remain as of yesterday. I think we've got about 2.5k left. Will be a lot more than 30k,we could end up with the top tier...

I think we've got about 2.5k left. Will be a lot more than 30k,we could end up with the top tier...

For reals? I best get mine sorted then. I'd usually keep track of sales on Owlstalk but I haven't been on for a while as they're probably all in meltdown mode.

Robbed! I can't see how anyone could say we didn't deserve the three points in game 1, especially when their one and only shot in target came from a ball that our first-choice keeper would have saved in his sleep.

We still limited Rovers to only 3 shots all match and frankly could (should) have had a penalty. And after a bitter pill like that, it's always tough to pick ourselves up for the second game.

Again, considering we're missing players, we did OK. With a full squad/team of players, we'd have had better results.

Also, we're going to get found out if we continue to play solely me at the back. If I'm trying to stop a cross out on the wing, I'm obviously not controlling the CB's, hence the AI will put them wherever the fuck they want, meaning I'm out of position to defend, leading to us conceding headed goals. This needs to change next week.

Smith is back next week, maybe Nathan, and who knows? Maybe this mysterious Baring Pokemon will appear. Regardless, if we're missing a few, we need a full contingent at the back and me, Smith and Heretic will BRING THE PAIN.

Could even rock out the 3-5-2, which will give the attackers some more support. But we've not practiced it....so maybe it's a Tuesday job to see if we're any good.

Again, considering we're missing players, we did OK. With a full squad/team of players, we'd have had better results.

Also, we're going to get found out if we continue to play solely me at the back. If I'm trying to stop a cross out on the wing, I'm obviously not controlling the CB's, hence the AI will put them wherever the fuck they want, meaning I'm out of position to defend, leading to us conceding headed goals. This needs to change next week.

Smith is back next week, maybe Nathan, and who knows? Maybe this mysterious Baring Pokemon will appear. Regardless, if we're missing a few, we need a full contingent at the back and me, Smith and Heretic will BRING THE PAIN.

Could even rock out the 3-5-2, which will give the attackers some more support. But we've not practiced it....so maybe it's a Tuesday job to see if we're any good.

I was thinking we should have played two any's last night. Is that allowed? With 5 at the back and two any's we might have been able to position the defence a bit more, although sometimes it seems a lottery who will win the header's from crosses.

Second game was just rubbish - can't deny Rovers deserved that

First game - lovely pass from Dan for the goal, pity to drop Gerry. Pants doing his best to keep us motivated and talking. I have done my own awards

Game 1

Best Player: Trev

Best One Pass Player in Game: Dan

Best Goal Scorer: Pants

Best Defender: Mitch

Person who annoys me by turning in all the time on the wings and not crossing but can't deny is quite good: Dan

Best person who could play somewhere else but plays out of position WHY!!!!!!!!!: Heretic

Game 2

The keeper incident

Nothing

Best person who could play somewhere else but plays out of position WHY!!!!!!!!!: Heretic

Mitchell said. I've not really enjoyed being on the wing, cos I'm really fucking shit at it. Mitchell was aware but still put me there. The maverick.

Got to make the space for the cross and wait for the people in the middle to get into good positions Dave (;

Besides, little dinked crosses from the byline around the edge of the area to the front post are much more effective than just swinging them in from out wide and hoping for the best. Cameroon were winning everything in the air last night as well, they were beasts.

Haha me and steely were trying to think what you looked like Mitch.

I did wave Dan but you didn't respond. Did you pile onto the pitch at the end? :lol: that was the most entertaining bit an all the owls fans making wanker signs to the boro fans was funny.

We're safe on west street having a few beers anyway. Come join us :) we're going to watch the Arsenal game in the sports bar.

What happened yesterday (and last week) is that Hull City is the most nervous football club that ever existed. Even the run-in of our promotion season was everyone shitting themselves and hoping it all went okay.

It's all over barring something unexpected, I think. If they miss 2nd place, they won't win the playoffs.

I'm an idiot.

There was potential for hilarity in a couple of games today, which unfortunately didn't materialise. T'was a bit disappointing.

First there were hundreds of Hull fans prematurely running onto the pitch after winning a penalty which if scored would have basically guaranteed their promotion. They missed and then Cardiff went straight down the other end to equalise. Only Watford failing to grab a late winner against Leeds spared their blushes.

Then there was Barnsley who fixed a draw for the final few minutes of their game with Huddersfield who themselves only needed a point to stay up. A Peterborough goal at Palace would have forced Barnsley to need another goal in the game they had already given up playing. Would have been funny to see the mass panic of them suddenly needing a goal if Peterborough had managed to get theirs.

Anybody about for practice later? I'll be on from 9.30.

We're safe on west street having a few beers anyway. Come join us :) we're going to watch the Arsenal game in the sports bar.

I was so drunk, I could just about type, I couldn't even entertain moving into town. I think I went to bed at 4am? I was not the most popular person in the house the day after. :)

Mitchell said. I've not really enjoyed being on the wing, cos I'm really fucking shit at it. Mitchell was aware but still put me there. The maverick.

I don't know what i'm doing at the back, you said. OK, I'll put you on the wing, I said. OK, I've played there before! You said.

Back where you belong then, you'l be pleased to hear. RCB Thursday. A promotion to the bigtime and playing where you like, all in the same week! You must be emotional.

The best bit of this weekends football on telly, was seeing all of your Hull players watch that awful, awful chip from McCormack spawn into the goal over that shitty Watford sub keeper and proceed to go crazy. :)

I was thinking we should have played two any's last night. Is that allowed? With 5 at the back and two any's we might have been able to position the defence a bit more, although sometimes it seems a lottery who will win the header's from crosses.

We'll have 3 CB's this week.

Then there was Barnsley who fixed a draw for the final few minutes of their game with Huddersfield who themselves only needed a point to stay up. A Peterborough goal at Palace would have forced Barnsley to need another goal in the game they had already given up playing. Would have been funny to see the mass panic of them suddenly needing a goal if Peterborough had managed to get theirs.

It was a little bit cheeky I thought...but not against any rules. Much like Outsiders Championship winning goal after Mardigate.

http://epltalk.com/2013/05/04/bizarre-ending-to-huddersfield-vs-barnsley-match-where-goalkeeper-plays-with-ball-for-final-90-secs-video/

yeah ill be back for next week, I went to the match yesterday as well, fitting end to our season to be honest :P

Considering it was basically a load of kids, they did OK 2nd half. Toothless, but did alright.