RPL City - S.21

Sorry about tonight guys, I said a few days ago I may be missing and I've literally just got home from the library, being the typical lazy student I have left all my work until the last minute and with barely a week until deadline it's fair to say I'm bricking it :(

Well done everyone last-night (those that turned up ) we not only played well against some good players we also enjoyed it,the crack was good lads city is a fun place to be. Hope the forwards are back next week it's a bit tough upfront prefer the wings myself!????????????????????

Hopefully, Baring might finally be online...if not, Dan is due back off holiday too. We should just be missing Smith and maybe Nathan (good luck dude!).

Anyone else missing?

Dan: if you're watching, I saw you online last night so I spammed the shit out of your inbox with party requests and game invites, as I thought I'd got your holiday dates wrong and you were back. Apologise to your Mum for me for spoiling her quiet game of FIFA last night.

We were brilliant last night. Second game should have been a draw or a victory for us. First game we were well deserved winners I don't care what the whingers at Wanderers might think - Numbnuts

I glad Fifa have sorted out the dodgy penalty decision engine and it recognised all our fair tackles in the box - also glad the offside engine is soo good to allow our winning goal.

Poor old trev did a sterling job up front with no one else to play with and a player with a top speed of slowly walking. His tactical decision to drop connection to allow Mitch to score the winner was genius. Gerry was quality all over the pitch. Heretic won some headers. Mitchell is the beast who walks.....I don't even know what you can say about the man.....I heard he is an unlocakable in Fifa 14 if you enter some cheat code.

Yup, I'm watching from afar. I was expecting Gerry to take up the striking role and be smashing them in while me and Baring have been away, I am disappoint.

I'll be flying back on Wednesday so I should be online for the games next week.

Guys! My internet's disappeared. I accidentally came across my flatmate's iPad today, which had a message saying the internet's been disconnected due to "incidents" regarding our bill. I'll have a word and see if he can be bothered to pay the fucking thing by Thursday.

What happened yesterday (and last week) is that Hull City is the most nervous football club that ever existed. Even the run-in of our promotion season was everyone shitting themselves and hoping it all went okay.

It's all over barring something unexpected, I think. If they miss 2nd place, they won't win the playoffs.

Armando Iannucci (@Aiannucci) tweeted at 5:32 PM on Sun, Apr 28, 2013:

At the BAFTA Craft Awards tonight, cheering on Thick of It and Alan Partridge. Hoping to get arrested.

Good luck tonight Pants. We're all right behind you!

No, seriously. We're in the pub across the road. Sneak us past security, will you?

OK, we tried a couple of formations last night, which worked quite well. Our personnel fit nicely into a 3-5-2, but I think we'd be silly to change up now after a solid opening two weeks and we'll stick with our 5-1-3-1 flying winback formation. Nice to know we have a couple of other options though...

Can you raise your hands if you're around tomorrow vs. Rovers? I think we're just missing Smith, Nathan and Baring.

I'm in,came on lastnight about 10:30 there wasn't many of us on so just left it, can be on most Tuesdays if needed !thats two big players were missing there like ???

Nah, you're alright, there was just me, Pants and Dave on messing about with new formations, no biggie. We're on pretty much every Tuesday.

And yes, we'll really miss Smith and Nathan.

I should be at the game, yeah. We've got a few important pacey players out injured at the minute, including the big man on your left. Hopefully we can get a result, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're relying on one of Barnsley or Peterborough to slip up come 5pm.

You going to be there Mitchell?

I'm going yep, with a Middlesborough supporter friend in the North Stand family section (he requested it so he doesn't get mauled). I wouldn't be surprised if we lost, but everyone else did as well! Peterborough look screwed, away at Palace who need a result to secure their playoff spot, I think they're done for.

Who knows though. Who knows. Some sad act SaintM-a-like on Owlstalk did some ADVANCED MATHEMATICZ on our relegation and it came out at a 91% SWFC survival probability out of the 81 possible outcomes. It's never that simple though, is it?

Anyway. TEAM:

wk3_zpsac751bc0.png

Gerry: If Heretics flatmate has heeded his really scary warning, can you go RWB and do your usual. I want to see only 5% defensive support though, you have very little defensive responsibilities!