RPL City - S.21

Christ, that 1st game was dire.

2nd we were great though, amazing how much difference just having one more player makes. And next week...The Baring Effect. Will we have a full 10? *giddy*

Trev, every time you drop something awesome happens! The previous time I scored a last minute winner with your player, last night I assisted both of Dan's goals with your player. If we're losing/drawing next week, please pull all of your plugs out on 80 minutes. Thanks.

Dan, you were shitazing.

Christ, that 1st game was dire.

2nd we were great though, amazing how much difference just having one more player makes. And next week...The Baring Effect. Will we have a full 10? *giddy*

Trev, every time you drop something awesome happens! The previous time I scored a last minute winner with your player, last night I assisted both of Dan's goals with your player. If we're losing/drawing next week, please pull all of your plugs out on 80 minutes. Thanks.

Dan, you were shitazing.

So true it happens in real life too !!!!

Suspended
Anyukov, A

Injured
A, Samedov - Cruciate ligament (+ 1 more week)
Akinfeev, I - Leg amputation (+ 5 more weeks)
Bystrov, V - Broken little toe
Kerzhakov, A - Cruciate ligament
Zhirkov, Y - Dislocated finger

WOW!!

Unbelievable Jeff. No-one could say we didn't deserve to win the first game (One off the Post, One off the crossbar and one in the net ruled ut for being inches offside), and the only difference between the teams in the second was our injury list - especially their great keeper vs our yet-again woeful sub keeper.

That's easily the unluckiest night I've seen in a good few seasons.

sorry i never made it last night, internet wasnt on.

BUT TODAY IT IS! I'm obviously not happy with TalkTalk but im happy its finally sorted!

See you chaps next week.

I'll not be here next week. I am waiting for my Broadband to be installed in my new house.

And I am not joking!

Im not sure whether ill be here next week or not yet. My stuff is being packed and picked up for next Tuesday as ill be moving out of my student house shortly, and I don't know yet whether im going with it or not. Not gonna lie, the prospect of living in an empty shell of a room with nothing but clothes will be a right laugh but it may be unavoidable for at least one week.

I should be here tomorrow though