Capcom announce new Duck Tales game

SMD

Going to play this tonight!

Oh man, I used to love that game. Just thinking about it makes me want to dig up my old megadrive and play it :omg: .

Quackshot's a decent game but i never found it as enjoyable as most of the other disney games. (ie i found Lucky dime caper a better game, personally). Shall have to replay it though!

This game is just what I wanted from the remake. Same gameplay, slightly easier controls. It's great to hear the voices again, it really brought back memories.

Bring on Castle Of Illusion, one of my fave Megadrive platformers.

I was so looking forward to the Castle of Illusion remake, but seeing footage recently makes me not that fussed to play. It seems like the levels are completly different and it loses it's 16bit charm with some ropey 3d graphics.

I get a tingling rush of nostalgia every time those kids go Uncle Scrooooooge.

Oh, I'd love Lucky Dime Caper remastered myself, also.

We'll probably get chip n dale instead (if they even decide to continue these)

been enjoying this, years since i played the original and forgot how dam hard and frustrating it can be (but like a moth to the flame - i cant stop playing it)

def would like a quackshots remastered was one of my fav games on the mega drive and at the time one of the best looking games (still looks good even now)

I never played the original back in the day but I always remember hearing it was a bit on the easy side.

So I set it to hard and hard pogo and so far I'm loving it! I'm regularly dying and replaying levels but within a few sessions I've got the level down and I'm through it (just finished Transylvania) I love the pogo mechanic!!

I haven't read any reviews of this but IMO anyone who is negative of the game should probably go back and have a few sessions the original before casting judgement as I suspect way forward have this game pretty spot on.

I love it! Nice to have something a bit old school.

"Easy" in this is basically what the default difficulty would be had this game been released today... should'ved called it 2013.

Also, for some of the unfair reviews - had they called 'Easy' 'Normal' or '2013' - some of these whipper snapper 20 something reviewers would've played it that way and not found it so old school in its design.

My and my wee boy love it.

"Easy" in this is basically what the default difficulty would be had this game been released today... should'ved called it 2013.

Also, for some of the unfair reviews - had they called 'Easy' 'Normal' or '2013' - some of these whipper snapper 20 something reviewers would've played it that way and not found it so old school in its design.

My and my wee boy love it.

After a while, I realised this - treat easy as normal - play through the game and the. Play on normal or hard.

I think a lot of the reviewers have missed this.. Easy mode really are what reviewers were expecting as normal when they talk about updating the game for today's gaming crowd.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Went back to the remaster yesterday and finally finished it. Quite a fun game, some bad enemy placements at times but i had fun. Love how it's expanded upon from the NES version especially the boss fights and end game sections. Playing on easy was tricky enough, still took two and a half hours to finish although i am sure 20 minutes or so were just cut scenes.

• 2 years later...