Battlefield 4

murray

Sorry for my newbie questions:

I would buy BF4 for £22.49 (PS+ save 10%), then buy the BF4 PS3 premium which would give me all the DLC maps/extras on my PS4?

Is content still coming out for BF4 or is it finished now?

Sorry for my newbie questions:

I would buy BF4 for £22.49 (PS+ save 10%), then buy the BF4 PS3 premium which would give me all the DLC maps/extras on my PS4?

Is content still coming out for BF4 or is it finished now?

Do you already have Battlefield 4 on the PS3?

If you've got BF4 on the PS3 and buy Premium for it, then the PS3 Premium will carry over to the PS4 version if you buy that. If you don't have BF4 on PS3, I'd probably just buy the PS4 version of both the game and Premium - it'll cost a couple of pounds more, but at least you can be certain they'll work together.

There's one further set of DLC still due to be released sometime soon (possibly two lots of DLC if the rumours of an extra set are true).

I have never owned BF4 at all, not on PS4 or PS3. I'm on PS4 with PS+.

What's the cheapest version to buy?

They have 'BF4 full game' for £22.49. They also have 'BF4 premium', within this there are 2 versions: game pack £39.99 and game pack £14.39?

WTF?

I have never owned BF4 at all, not on PS4 or PS3. I'm on PS4 with PS+.

What's the cheapest version to buy?

They have 'BF4 full game' for £22.49. They also have 'BF4 premium', within this there are 2 versions: game pack £39.99 and game pack £14.39?

WTF?

The cheapest is obviously just the DLC code. Full game is the base game. The high price must be both?

It's definitely worth buying now, all of it, for that price. It runs brilliantly and all the map packs have been great. The next DLC is still a month or two away, and having it all digitally is great, you can just jump in when you see others online or get invites.

Some of us will show you the ropes, and we've had some classic laughs over this past year. Do it soldier.

Well done! Now you just need to get the airburst for it. :)

I don't think i can do that one, the bomber is a mystery to me - far to much luck involved!

Mind, i didn't think i would ever get that melee one that needs 10 melee ribbons - gave it a crack last night and got 5 ribbons....

Crazy to me that there's no customise loadouts in the menus in this. That was one of my favourite things in COD, constantly checking and rearranging my gear during downtime.

I don't want to have to load in to the test range everytime for this.

Just when I thought Dice had got their netcode fixed:

Whats more likely is that the guy who lagged all over had a really awful connection. His DT shows Brazil, which if true & he played on EU servers means he's a latency whoring twunt. But a quick googlefu moment seems to suggest they are Spanish & they have notoriously shit connections to play against so either way, nothing to really blame DiCE about (other than not region locking servers to people in the locale).

Crazy to me that there's no customise loadouts in the menus in this. That was one of my favourite things in COD, constantly checking and rearranging my gear during downtime.

Do it on your phone with the bf app

I unlocked the SUAV last night after about 4 attempts at getting the kill in the bomber. Hiding and trying to take out enemies is a lot of fun.

There is no chance of me unlocking the UCAV as I am just terrible in the jets.

If anyone is around tonight for a game or two I will be online from about half 7.

I unlocked the SUAV last night after about 4 attempts at getting the kill in the bomber. Hiding and trying to take out enemies is a lot of fun.

There is no chance of me unlocking the UCAV as I am just terrible in the jets.

If anyone is around tonight for a game or two I will be online from about half 7.

I thought that about the jets, i am terrible in them and still have not taken another jet down - you can go after the transport helicopter and the AC130 and rack up kills if peeps don't bail first!

I m on for a bit tonight, probably 6.30 onwards!

Direct youtube uploading on the new update is there and kinda working, i think the quality is better :)

Cheeky team [muk] helicopter takedown, Saru set it up and i finished it off...

This chap was a pesky fly flying around the room, i kept hearing cracks of a sniper but no idea where he was - terrible shot too as he didn't hit my once but my old pal the SUAV was sent up to look for him...

Holy shit there are a lot of bad players playing this game. This is going to cost me a couple of controllers and a high blood pressure. Seriously, if you can't maintain a +1.0 K/D in a TDM setting you should just stick to other games. I'm getting sick of the 2/15 players ruining my fun.

Rant over, now I need to sleep.

It is ridiculous that you can't change things up between rounds in game. But just use the iOS/Android app for now.

Hopefully Hardline will let you do it mid round.

Anyone who is even typing 'TDM' in the Battlefield thread needs to have a word. Battlefield isn't about K/D.

TDM is the game mode I enjoy the most, mainly because it is the mode with the fastest get in/get out time but also because I find that both Conquest and Rush have turned into too much of spawn/die/spawn/die etc. I miss the Rush from the Bad Company games where you could have progress on a Mcom due to it having its own health. Gave you a lot more option on how to attack the Mcom instead of being limited to the arm and hope you survive for 45 sec version of BF3 and 4. Which you won't, survive that is, as 80% of your teammates will be way off, up on a hill, sniping. :blah: