rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
murray

Battlefield 4

Do you need premium to spam into a parked vehicle like a tank of chopper?

Heh... Not spam - spawn.....

Nope, it appears to be a combo of net connection and digital downloads, mate of mine with digital copy is always in before me and i'm in before most so get a good selection usually!!!

I'm back from holiday as of today, need to sleep today but should be on tonight.

Has much changed performance wise these past couple of weeks? I see Kerraig saying avoid Conquest on Naval maps, apart from that, we good to go?

I'm done with BF4 these days. I stuck on Naval Strike the other day, first time playing it in a month, I load up, the game is silent, 10 seconds later I fall through the floor and die.

Nope.

Played some games last weekend on the original maps and it is still rubber-banding galore. Can't say that I felt any performance upgrade at all, guess I'll give it a try in a couple of months again.

Chanced it, just went onto a chat with a Microsoft Live Agent, told them I wasn't happy with the performance considering I paid £40 and months after release it still wasn't working correctly, instant refund. :)

Chanced it, just went onto a chat with a Microsoft Live Agent, told them I wasn't happy with the performance considering I paid £40 and months after release it still wasn't working correctly, instant refund. :)

For? Digital version? Live? If digital do they wipe your license? Bet Sony wouldn't do that considering Timmos ordeal

I just had an awful couple of hours on this, only 1 server was showing with good ping so joined it and initially wasn't too bad but then just got awful - one round was the worst i have ever experienced it, so bad i went round the house making sure something wasnt downloading but it wasnt.

Nothing i shot registered, i died in cover all the time and ended up 3-22 - if this is how some people experience the game all the time then i think i get it now, no idea why it was so bad, locker was next map and it wasnt as bad on locker - locker shocker you could say.

Anyhoo, will try again later but my god that was not a fun 2 hours gaming :(

Yea i'd still get involved Wools when it clicks it's the best thing out there.

I was on one of those test servers and it was all the vanilla maps looping, shame i only had an hour as i could of stayed on all day with it's lag free perfect gaming

I'm almost basing my entire PS4 purchase on this game but it really does sound like it's still borked.

Why are Dice games so buggy?

I bought a PS4 for this and I've had a couple of issues, but nothing game breaking (yet). Had a bit of rubber banding on one server, but switched and was fine after that.

If only I could demand a refund for being really bad at the game.

For? Digital version? Live? If digital do they wipe your license? Bet Sony wouldn't do that considering Timmos ordeal

It was for the premium subscription.

they have wiped the licence so i cant redownload, but the three expansions that are on the hdd already still work fine.

Had a few good games earlier. Starting to be able to score points and spot - sometimes even kill -enemies after a fortnight of insta death. Really good game on Paracel Storm earlier. Lost by 16 points. Great game when it works!

Last night it was like butter then today unplayable what the fuck has happens? Router side everything is the same. Jesus Christ this game hates us

Different servers / region?

Wools there are still many of us who have sunk 100's of hours on this on PS4 and have many fond memories. Now's as good as time as ever to jump in.

Buying one today, Battlefield 4 will be the game I buy it with. :)

• Upvote 2