IGNORED

A Talking Cat!?!

Capwn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've now watched every one of his animal films and the ten or so 1313 films.

The worst is by far 1313:Bigfoot and Xmas Puppy. They were actually unwatchable and that REALLY REALLY REALLY is saying something given that I've watched all the other atrocities. If anyone can make it through those two you really deserve a medal. see it as a challenge, seriously.

By far the best in terms of WTF of the 1313 series is Cougar Cult. The best overall and by far is A Talking Cat?!?, it's just mind blowing. I've seen it three times now and keep finding out new bizarre things such as the Dad's tshirt says something along the lines of 'not another fucking day' in Spanish. Both are on Netflix, seriously everyone needs to see A Talking Cat?!? Check this out, this is a great summary but even this misses a lot of stuff.

• 1 month later...

Watched A Talking Cat?!? for the 4th time last night. Still as funny as ever. I watched an older Decoteau film last night too called Grizzly. It is quite horrendous, especially given they have no bear in the movie it's just stock footage closeups.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Just found out that someone made a podcast about this film. It's on episode 65 now. Yes, 65 podcasts about this 1 incredible film.

https://soundcloud.com/a-talking-cast

Have more people seen it yet? Seriously, do it. Just try the first minute, you'll be hooked by Eric Robert's hung over phone recording voice of the cat. Someone reuploaded it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aykgJX72qkQ

This podcast is amazing, it's just incredible how much is wrong in every single minute of this movie. Am currently on minute 18, yet another NEW error has been introduced to me. At 18:40 Duffy the cat is eating meat in water along with Eric Roberts (the voice of the cat) creepily going 'Mmm...yum yum..mmm...yum yum yum' and he says to himself "Did somebody mention my name?", then it cuts to the Dad who asks him "So you like that do you Duffy?". Eric Roberts clearly read out his lines in the wrong order or the editors screwed up.