Rushy

DRIVECLUB - full game + season pass: £7.99 on PS+, Bikes expansion £6.49

Was everyone able to download the 1.8 update without issue? I haven't been able to download it since last week, it stops at around 30% of the "preparing to update" part and then asks for 135MB of free memory. The thing is that I have 40GB+ and even after deleting a few things larger than the 135MB it still asks for the same space. Does anyone know what's up? I've had no trouble downloading other things.

Thanks, I thought it might be that but I could find the option so I unplugged the PS4 whilst on standby to try and force it. It hasn't fixed the issue unfortunately. I'm thinking of deleting the game and downloading it again, but internet is slow where I live now so that's the last resort for me.

Power off the PS4 (fully, not just rest mode), hold the power button until the second beep. It'll tell you to connect the pad via the cable and press the PS button. It'll give you some options.

Cool, I'll give that a shot, thanks guys.

Pretty good game isn't it? I was gutted when it came out because it was pretty fucked, and I had looked forward to it for a long time. At the moment it's my most played game on the PS4 by far, and certainly the favourite with friends too. The season pass has been great although to be honest I would rather have the tools to lay out a single event myself (more so than what we have now), or create a playlist of single events in some way, which is ultimately what the season pass events are. Either way the game has massively improved since it came out, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone now.

Has there been any talk of a new location or even tracks? Maybe something for season pass 2?

The latest tours are hard as shit! Fun though.

I like the new accolades - it hasn't added what I've already achieved though and my club accolades have all been wiped :blah:

So the PS+ version is a full game but doesn't have as much content as the purchased version right?

I ordered a PS4 Sunday and then on Monday they announced a new model and I purchased this yesterday lol