DRIVECLUB - being put to sleep by Sony in March 2020

Rushy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upgraded to a PS Pro, re-downloaded DC and having a strange problem with none of my progress showing on the tours. The game still shows me as being at Level 44, and when I go into my profile it shows me as having 300 stars, but when I go to the events in the tours it shows me as having no stars at all and everything's locked :(

I have PS Plus and downloaded my save from online storage after reinstalling the game, but the game insisted I competed an introductory bike race first which I couldn't quit, so I'm going to be pretty gutted if that has then overwritten my previous save!

Any help greatly appreciated! 

Edit - not an isolated incident it seems. Looks like I'm screwed. Hours of progress gone...

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/DRIVECLUB/Driveclub-Stars-Finished-Events-are-not-migrated-to-new-PS4/td-p/23308245

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/DRIVECLUB/Driveclub-Stars-Finished-Events-are-not-migrated-to-new-PS4/td-p/23308245

9 minutes ago, U-1 said:

No way would I want to do either of the Venom Hotlaps again! :ph34r:

My exact first thought! Oh, and you'll all be surprised to hear this, but Sony's customer service was abysmal. Explaining my problem was like trying to explain quantum physics to a cognitively impaired toddler.

5 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Sorry stupid question but where are the new tracks etc? 

You can use them in any of the single events (not tour mode).

Just pick a location and they should appear amongst the track selection. Once you've installed the latest update that is.

• 7 months later...

I don't think there is a dedicated thread, welcome to rllmuk.

You can certainty start any new thread you feel like creating if one does not already exist.

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

I don't think there is a dedicated thread, welcome to rllmuk.

You can certainty start any new thread you feel like creating if one does not already exist.

Cheers for the welcome and suggestion. I did a search before posting but still wasn't convinced I'd done it right :D

1 minute ago, MeanElf said:

Cheers for the welcome and suggestion. I did a search before posting but still wasn't convinced I'd done it right :D

Search is usually pretty good but don't worry about creating a duplicate thread we can merge them together if needed.

3 hours ago, U-1 said:

...God I miss Driveclub!

:lol: I know the feeling. It's been a while since I last went racing around the dear friends with the windows wide open.

Maybe I will start a thread after all and get ye all fired up again! Cheers also for the welcome :hat: